MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 07:09:09
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 3pm UK at Veritas Stadion
Inter Turku
2 - 2
HIFK
Jyry (17', 47')
Paananen (37'), Haro (79')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Markkanen (3'), Mattila (80' pen.)
Saez (75'), Malolo (81'), Beto (89')
Eremenko (85')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Inter Turku and HIFK Fotboll.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Turku win with a probability of 47.55%. A draw had a probability of 27.1% and a win for HIFK Fotboll had a probability of 25.36%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Turku win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.4%) and 2-1 (8.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.66%), while for a HIFK Fotboll win it was 0-1 (9.03%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood.

Result
Inter TurkuDrawHIFK Fotboll
47.55%27.09%25.36%
Both teams to score 46.14%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.7%58.3%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.08%78.92%
Inter Turku Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.43%24.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.94%59.06%
HIFK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.16%38.83%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.43%75.56%
Score Analysis
    Inter Turku 47.55%
    HIFK Fotboll 25.36%
    Draw 27.08%
Inter TurkuDrawHIFK Fotboll
1-0 @ 13.39%
2-0 @ 9.4%
2-1 @ 8.89%
3-0 @ 4.4%
3-1 @ 4.16%
3-2 @ 1.97%
4-0 @ 1.54%
4-1 @ 1.46%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 47.55%
1-1 @ 12.66%
0-0 @ 9.54%
2-2 @ 4.21%
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 27.08%
0-1 @ 9.03%
1-2 @ 5.99%
0-2 @ 4.27%
1-3 @ 1.89%
0-3 @ 1.35%
2-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 25.36%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Honka 2-1 Inter Turku
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 0-1 HJK Helsinki
Tuesday, May 3 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 4-0 Mariehamn
Friday, April 29 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HJK Helsinki 1-4 Inter Turku
Saturday, April 23 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 0-2 Haka
Sunday, April 17 at 12pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 2-1 Oulu
Saturday, April 9 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Oulu 1-1 HIFK
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HIFK 0-2 HJK Helsinki
Thursday, April 28 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Haka 2-1 HIFK
Friday, April 22 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HIFK 0-3 Lahti
Monday, April 18 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HIFK 1-1 Mariehamn
Saturday, April 9 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: SJK 2-1 HIFK
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1KuPSKuPS98101751225
2HJK Helsinki10811179825
3HonkaHonka8422148614
4Inter Turku94141612413
5Oulu93331413112
6IlvesIlves83231211111
7HakaHaka93151117-610
8SJKSJK9315815-710
9LahtiLahti9225815-78
10Vaasan PalloseuraVPS8215131217
11IFK MariehamnMariehamn8143510-57
12HIFK FotbollHIFK8035614-83
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .