MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 00:34:24
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 19 hrs 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
ST
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Mar 26, 2023 at 5pm UK
 
SL
Sao Tome
0 - 2
Sierra Leone

Pogba (35'), Santos (45+2')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Samura (7'), Koroma (28')
Koroma (21'), Gandi Williams (72')
Coverage of the Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying Group Stage clash between Sao Tome & Principe and Sierra Leone.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sierra Leone 2-2 Sao Tome
Wednesday, March 22 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sierra Leone 2-2 Sao Tome
Wednesday, March 22 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sierra Leone win with a probability of 65.8%. A draw had a probability of 20.7% and a win for Sao Tome & Principe had a probability of 13.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sierra Leone win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.75%) and 1-2 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.79%), while for a Sao Tome & Principe win it was 1-0 (5%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sierra Leone would win this match.

Result
Sao Tome & PrincipeDrawSierra Leone
13.5% (-2.599 -2.6) 20.7% (-2.215 -2.22) 65.8% (4.809 4.81)
Both teams to score 45.38% (0.401 0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.89% (3.919 3.92)49.11% (-3.924 -3.92)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.81% (3.436 3.44)71.18% (-3.441 -3.44)
Sao Tome & Principe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.84% (-1.356 -1.36)47.16% (1.353 1.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.39% (-1.04 -1.04)82.61% (1.035 1.04)
Sierra Leone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.89% (2.89 2.89)14.1% (-2.893 -2.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.27% (5.385 5.39)41.73% (-5.39 -5.39)
Score Analysis
    Sao Tome & Principe 13.5%
    Sierra Leone 65.79%
    Draw 20.7%
Sao Tome & PrincipeDrawSierra Leone
1-0 @ 5% (-1.079 -1.08)
2-1 @ 3.68% (-0.525 -0.53)
2-0 @ 1.88% (-0.494 -0.49)
3-1 @ 0.92% (-0.173 -0.17)
3-2 @ 0.9% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 1.11%
Total : 13.5%
1-1 @ 9.79% (-0.977 -0.98)
0-0 @ 6.65% (-1.135 -1.14)
2-2 @ 3.61% (-0.121 -0.12)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 20.7%
0-1 @ 13.02% (-0.77 -0.77)
0-2 @ 12.75% (0.53 0.53)
1-2 @ 9.59% (0.045 0.04)
0-3 @ 8.33% (1.109 1.11)
1-3 @ 6.26% (0.623 0.62)
0-4 @ 4.08% (0.88 0.88)
1-4 @ 3.07% (0.568 0.57)
2-3 @ 2.35% (0.152 0.15)
0-5 @ 1.6% (0.464 0.46)
1-5 @ 1.2% (0.316 0.32)
2-4 @ 1.15% (0.177 0.18)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 65.79%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sierra Leone 2-2 Sao Tome
Wednesday, March 22 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sao Tome 0-10 Nigeria
Monday, June 13 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Guinea-Bissau 5-1 Sao Tome
Thursday, June 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sierra Leone 2-2 Sao Tome
Wednesday, March 22 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Congo DR 3-0 Sierra Leone
Tuesday, September 27 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Sierra Leone
Saturday, September 24 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Sierra Leone 2-2 Guinea-Bissau
Monday, June 13 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Nigeria 2-1 Sierra Leone
Thursday, June 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sierra Leone 1-2 Congo
Tuesday, March 29 at 2pm in International Friendlies

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .