MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:03:45
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
Africa Cup of Nations | Group Stage
Jan 18, 2022 at 4pm UK
 
SN

Malawi
0 - 0
Senegal


Chaziya (58'), Thomu (83')
FT

Kouyate (20')

We said: Malawi 0-1 Senegal

Senegal have been far from impressive of late but still possess a lot of quality players at their disposal and we are tipping them to emerge victorious come the sound of the final whistle in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Senegal win with a probability of 49.67%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Malawi had a probability of 24.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Senegal win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.35%) and 0-2 (9.31%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.15%), while for a Malawi win it was 1-0 (7.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
MalawiDrawSenegal
24.72%25.61%49.67%
Both teams to score 49.73%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.67%53.33%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.13%74.87%
Malawi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.35%36.65%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.56%73.44%
Senegal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.51%21.49%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.46%54.54%
Score Analysis
    Malawi 24.72%
    Senegal 49.67%
    Draw 25.6%
MalawiDrawSenegal
1-0 @ 7.91%
2-1 @ 6.1%
2-0 @ 3.97%
3-1 @ 2.04%
3-2 @ 1.57%
3-0 @ 1.33%
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 24.72%
1-1 @ 12.15%
0-0 @ 7.88%
2-2 @ 4.69%
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 12.11%
1-2 @ 9.35%
0-2 @ 9.31%
1-3 @ 4.79%
0-3 @ 4.77%
2-3 @ 2.4%
1-4 @ 1.84%
0-4 @ 1.83%
2-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 49.67%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .