MX23RW : Friday, June 14 00:29:43
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 18 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Second Round
Nov 16, 2021 at 1pm UK
 
MN

Mozambique
1 - 0
Malawi

Mzava (51' og.)
Reginaldo (48'), Shaquille (53'), Ernan (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Muyaba (90+1')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mozambique win with a probability of 41.49%. A win for Malawi had a probability of 30.82% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mozambique win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.41%) and 2-0 (7.84%). The likeliest Malawi win was 0-1 (10.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Mozambique in this match.

Result
MozambiqueDrawMalawi
41.49%27.69%30.82%
Both teams to score 47.72%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.1%57.89%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.39%78.6%
Mozambique Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.52%27.47%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.03%62.97%
Malawi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.8%34.2%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.1%70.89%
Score Analysis
    Mozambique 41.48%
    Malawi 30.82%
    Draw 27.69%
MozambiqueDrawMalawi
1-0 @ 12.13%
2-1 @ 8.41%
2-0 @ 7.84%
3-1 @ 3.62%
3-0 @ 3.38%
3-2 @ 1.94%
4-1 @ 1.17%
4-0 @ 1.09%
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 41.48%
1-1 @ 13.02%
0-0 @ 9.4%
2-2 @ 4.51%
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 10.08%
1-2 @ 6.99%
0-2 @ 5.41%
1-3 @ 2.5%
0-3 @ 1.93%
2-3 @ 1.61%
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 30.82%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .