MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:05:02
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 23 hrs 54 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 5
Apr 25, 2024 at 6pm UK
Tele2 Arena
M

Djurgarden
0 - 1
Malmo


Holm (81')
Nguen (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Botheim (90+3')
Rosengren (45+3'), Stryger Larsen (88')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Djurgardens IF and Malmo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AIK 2-0 Djurgarden
Sunday, April 21 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Malmo 1-0 Vasteras
Saturday, April 20 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malmo win with a probability of 47.54%. A win for Djurgardens IF had a probability of 28.85% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malmo win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.41%) and 0-2 (7.26%). The likeliest Djurgardens IF win was 2-1 (7.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.9%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Malmo would win this match.

Result
Djurgardens IFDrawMalmo
28.85% (-0.647 -0.65) 23.61% (-0.089000000000002 -0.09) 47.54% (0.73999999999999 0.74)
Both teams to score 59.68% (-0.125 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.13% (0.029000000000003 0.03)41.86% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.73% (0.027999999999999 0.03)64.27% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Djurgardens IF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.62% (-0.42 -0.42)27.37% (0.424 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.16% (-0.54900000000001 -0.55)62.84% (0.55500000000001 0.56)
Malmo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.18% (0.30600000000001 0.31)17.82% (-0.3 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.44% (0.518 0.52)48.56% (-0.513 -0.51)
Score Analysis
    Djurgardens IF 28.85%
    Malmo 47.54%
    Draw 23.61%
Djurgardens IFDrawMalmo
2-1 @ 7.06% (-0.109 -0.11)
1-0 @ 6.32% (-0.082999999999999 -0.08)
2-0 @ 4.09% (-0.104 -0.1)
3-1 @ 3.05% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.63% (-0.047 -0.05)
3-0 @ 1.77% (-0.067 -0.07)
4-1 @ 0.99% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 28.85%
1-1 @ 10.9% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.09% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.88% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.51% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.61%
1-2 @ 9.4% (0.06 0.06)
0-1 @ 8.41% (0.073 0.07)
0-2 @ 7.26% (0.132 0.13)
1-3 @ 5.41% (0.087000000000001 0.09)
0-3 @ 4.17% (0.116 0.12)
2-3 @ 3.5% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.33% (0.06 0.06)
0-4 @ 1.8% (0.067 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.51% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 3.75%
Total : 47.54%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: AIK 2-0 Djurgarden
Sunday, April 21 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 2-0 Sirius
Sunday, April 14 at 3.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 3-3 Hacken
Monday, April 8 at 6.10pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Goteborg 1-4 Djurgarden
Monday, April 1 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Kalmar 2-1 Djurgarden
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 2-4 Sirius
Saturday, November 4 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Malmo 1-0 Vasteras
Saturday, April 20 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-4 Malmo
Monday, April 15 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Malmo 2-0 Hammarby
Sunday, April 7 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Norrkoping 1-5 Malmo
Saturday, March 30 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Malmo 1-0 Elfsborg
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hacken 4-2 Malmo
Sunday, November 5 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .