MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 07:46:36
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 2pm UK at Strandvallen
Mjallby AIF
1 - 1
Varnamo
Johansson (90+5')
Gracia (42')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Johansson (6')
Netinho (52')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Mjallby AIF and Varnamo.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mjallby AIF win with a probability of 49.9%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Varnamo had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mjallby AIF win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.39%) and 2-1 (9.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.14%), while for a Varnamo win it was 0-1 (7.89%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood.

Result
Mjallby AIFDrawVarnamo
49.9% (0.064 0.06) 25.6% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 24.5% (-0.065000000000001 -0.07)
Both teams to score 49.55% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.54% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)53.46% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.01% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)74.98% (0.041000000000011 0.04)
Mjallby AIF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.55% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)21.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.53% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)54.46% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.08% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09)36.92% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.29% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)73.71% (0.084999999999994 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Mjallby AIF 49.9%
    Varnamo 24.5%
    Draw 25.59%
Mjallby AIFDrawVarnamo
1-0 @ 12.19% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 9.39% (0.022 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.35% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 4.82% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.8% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.39% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.85% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.85% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 49.9%
1-1 @ 12.14%
0-0 @ 7.92% (0.015 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.66% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 7.89% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 6.05% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.93% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.01% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.55% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.31% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 24.5%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Malmo 2-0 Mjallby AIF
Saturday, May 7 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 2-1 Helsingborg
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varbergs 0-0 Mjallby AIF
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 3-0 Sirius
Wednesday, April 20 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 2-0 Mjallby AIF
Friday, April 15 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 1-0 Djurgarden
Sunday, April 10 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 1-2 Hacken
Monday, May 9 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Norrkoping 2-0 Varnamo
Monday, May 2 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 2-0 Degerfors
Monday, April 25 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-0 Malmo
Thursday, April 21 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 4-1 Varnamo
Sunday, April 17 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-0 Sirius
Monday, April 11 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Swedish Allsvenskan Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HammarbyHammarby96211971220
2HackenHacken96211811720
3AIK FotbollAIK106221512320
4Djurgardens IFDjurgarden10433168815
5KalmarKalmar9504128415
6MalmoMalmo1043399015
7ElfsborgElfsborg9423179814
8Mjallby AIF942398114
9SiriusSirius9423913-414
10IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping94141210213
11IFK GoteborgGoteborg9324910-111
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs9324711-411
13Varnamo92341012-29
14SundsvallSundsvall9207922-136
15Degerfors9207821-136
16Helsingborg10127816-85
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
League One Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CWigan AthleticWigan462711882443892
3MK Dons462611978443489
4Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds462413978502885
6Wycombe WanderersWycombe462314975512483
7Plymouth ArgylePlymouth4623111268482080
8Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4622101482592376
9Bolton WanderersBolton4621101574571773
10Portsmouth4620131368511773
11Ipswich TownIpswich4618161267462170
12Accrington StanleyAccrington461710196180-1961
13Charlton AthleticCharlton46178215559-459
14Cambridge UnitedCambridge461513185674-1858
15Cheltenham TownCheltenham461317166680-1456
16Burton Albion461411215167-1653
17Lincoln CityLincoln461410225563-852
18Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury461214204751-450
19Morecambe461012245788-3142
20Fleetwood TownFleetwood46816226282-2040
RGillingham46816223569-3440
RDoncaster RoversDoncaster46108283782-4538
RAFC Wimbledon46619214975-2637
RCrewe AlexandraCrewe4678313783-4629
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .