MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 07:00:53
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 17, 2022 at 4.30pm UK at Boras Arena
Elfsborg
4 - 1
Varnamo
Soderberg (23'), Okkels (67'), Aron Gudjohnsen (73', 77')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Strand (81' og.)
Eriksson (30'), Netinho (51')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Elfsborg and Varnamo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norrkoping 2-2 Elfsborg
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Elfsborg vs. Varbergs
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 1-0 Hammarby
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Kalmar vs. Varnamo
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Elfsborg win with a probability of 54.82%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Varnamo had a probability of 22.58%.

The most likely scoreline for a Elfsborg win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.47%) and 2-0 (8.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.56%), while for a Varnamo win it was 1-2 (5.9%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Elfsborg would win this match.

Result
ElfsborgDrawVarnamo
54.82%22.6%22.58%
Both teams to score 56.82%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.22%42.78%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.82%65.18%
Elfsborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.48%15.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.57%44.43%
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.25%32.75%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.69%69.31%
Score Analysis
    Elfsborg 54.82%
    Varnamo 22.58%
    Draw 22.59%
ElfsborgDrawVarnamo
2-1 @ 9.85%
1-0 @ 9.47%
2-0 @ 8.82%
3-1 @ 6.12%
3-0 @ 5.48%
3-2 @ 3.41%
4-1 @ 2.85%
4-0 @ 2.55%
4-2 @ 1.59%
5-1 @ 1.06%
5-0 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 54.82%
1-1 @ 10.56%
2-2 @ 5.5%
0-0 @ 5.08%
3-3 @ 1.27%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 22.59%
1-2 @ 5.9%
0-1 @ 5.67%
0-2 @ 3.17%
1-3 @ 2.2%
2-3 @ 2.05%
0-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 22.58%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Malmo 1-1 Elfsborg
Monday, April 11 at 6.10pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 0-2 Mjallby AIF
Monday, April 4 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Orebro 2-3 Elfsborg
Saturday, December 4 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 2-4 AIK
Monday, November 29 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Halmstad 0-1 Elfsborg
Sunday, November 21 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 0-0 Varbergs
Saturday, November 6 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-0 Sirius
Monday, April 11 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Goteborg 2-1 Varnamo
Sunday, April 3 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Swedish Allsvenskan Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken117312416824
2AIK FotbollAIK127321814424
3Djurgardens IFDjurgarden1263325101521
4HammarbyHammarby1163221101121
5MalmoMalmo126331310321
6KalmarKalmar11614149519
7ElfsborgElfsborg1153323121118
8IFK GoteborgGoteborg115241311217
9Mjallby AIF114431110116
10IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping114341513215
11SiriusSirius114251319-614
12Varnamo113351113-212
13Varbergs BoISVarbergs11326819-1111
14Degerfors11218924-157
15SundsvallSundsvall112091129-186
16Helsingborg121291020-105
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .