MX23RW : Friday, August 12 07:26:24
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 19, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Olympiastadion Berlin
Hertha Berlin
0 - 1
Hamburger SV

Stark (29'), Tousart (30'), Boyata (49')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Reis (57')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hamburger SV 0-2 Hertha Berlin
Monday, May 23 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs
Next Game: Braunschweig vs. Hertha Berlin
Friday, July 29 at 1am in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: Hamburger SV 0-2 Hertha Berlin
Monday, May 23 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga Relegation Playoffs
Next Game: Bayreuth vs. Hamburger SV
Friday, July 29 at 1am in DFB-Pokal

We said: Hertha Berlin 1-2 Hamburger SV

The two sides head into Thursday's contest in contrasting form but the momentum is certainly with Hamburg, who will be confident of breaching Hertha Berlin's leaky backline given their free-scoring form in front of goal. With a number of players missing for Hertha, we can see the visitors securing a slender victory, which would providing them with the advantage for next Monday's second leg on home soil. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamburger SV win with a probability of 60.28%. A win for Hertha Berlin had a probability of 20.12% and a draw had a probability of 19.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamburger SV win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.64%) and 1-3 (7.2%). The likeliest Hertha Berlin win was 2-1 (5.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.43%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Hamburger SV would win this match.

Result
Hertha BerlinDrawHamburger SV
20.12% (0.012 0.01) 19.6% (0.0010000000000012 0) 60.28% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 63.89% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.16% (0.015000000000001 0.02)31.84% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.62% (0.015000000000001 0.02)53.38% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Hertha Berlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.3% (0.018000000000001 0.02)28.7% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.47% (0.024000000000001 0.02)64.53% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Hamburger SV Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.61% (0.0019999999999953 0)10.38% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.1% (0.0040000000000049 0)33.9% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Hertha Berlin 20.12%
    Hamburger SV 60.28%
    Draw 19.6%
Hertha BerlinDrawHamburger SV
2-1 @ 5.26% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-0 @ 3.72% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.48% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-0 @ 2.32% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-1 @ 2.19% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 20.12%
1-1 @ 8.43% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 5.96% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 2.98% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 19.6%
1-2 @ 9.54% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 7.64% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 7.2% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-1 @ 6.75% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-3 @ 5.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 4.5% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-4 @ 4.08%
0-4 @ 3.27% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-4 @ 2.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-5 @ 1.85%
0-5 @ 1.48% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-5 @ 1.15%
3-4 @ 1.06% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 60.28%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dortmund 2-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, May 14 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 1-2 Mainz 05
Saturday, May 7 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 1-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 2-0 Stuttgart
Sunday, April 24 at 4.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Augsburg 0-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, April 16 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 1-4 Union Berlin
Saturday, April 9 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hansa Rostock 2-3 Hamburger SV
Sunday, May 15 at 2.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hamburger SV 2-1 Hannover
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Ingolstadt 0-4 Hamburger SV
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Jahn 2-4 Hamburger SV
Saturday, April 23 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hamburger SV 1-3 Freiburg
Tuesday, April 19 at 7.45pm in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: Hamburger SV 3-0 Karlsruher
Saturday, April 16 at 7.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .