MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 09:27:40
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 2.30pm UK at Signal Iduna Park
Dortmund
2 - 1
Hertha Berlin
Braut Haaland (68' pen.), Moukoko (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Belfodil (18' pen.)
Ascacibar (66'), Plattenhardt (66')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Borussia Dortmund win with a probability of 61.54%. A draw had a probability of 19.3% and a win for Hertha Berlin had a probability of 19.15%.

The most likely scoreline for a Borussia Dortmund win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.88%) and 3-1 (7.31%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.35%), while for a Hertha Berlin win it was 1-2 (5.07%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Borussia Dortmund in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Borussia Dortmund.

Result
Borussia DortmundDrawHertha Berlin
61.54% (0.0040000000000049 0) 19.32% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 19.15% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 63.21% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)31.97% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.47% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)53.53% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Borussia Dortmund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.89% (0.0010000000000048 0)10.11% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.72% (0.0040000000000049 0)33.28% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Hertha Berlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.32%29.68%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.27% (0.00099999999999767 0)65.73% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Borussia Dortmund 61.54%
    Hertha Berlin 19.15%
    Draw 19.32%
Borussia DortmundDrawHertha Berlin
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 7.88% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 7.31% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-0 @ 6.88% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 6.02% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 4.44% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-1 @ 4.19% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 3.45% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 2.54%
5-1 @ 1.92%
5-0 @ 1.58% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-2 @ 1.17%
4-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 61.54%
1-1 @ 8.35% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 5.81% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 3%
3-3 @ 1.8%
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 19.32%
1-2 @ 5.07% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 3.65% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.35%
0-2 @ 2.21%
1-3 @ 2.05%
Other @ 3.81%
Total : 19.15%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Greuther Furth 1-3 Dortmund
Saturday, May 7 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Dortmund 3-4 VfL Bochum
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Bayern 3-1 Dortmund
Saturday, April 23 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Dortmund 6-1 Wolfsburg
Saturday, April 16 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Stuttgart 0-2 Dortmund
Friday, April 8 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Dortmund 1-4 RB Leipzig
Saturday, April 2 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 1-2 Mainz 05
Saturday, May 7 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 1-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 2-0 Stuttgart
Sunday, April 24 at 4.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Augsburg 0-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, April 16 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hertha Berlin 1-4 Union Berlin
Saturday, April 9 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: B. Leverkusen 2-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, April 2 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Bundesliga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayern MunichBayern34245597376077
2Borussia DortmundDortmund34223985523369
3Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34197880473364
4RB Leipzig341771072373558
5Union BerlinUnion Berlin3416995044657
6Freiburg341510958461255
7FC Koln341410105249352
8Mainz 0534137145045546
9Hoffenheim34137145860-246
10Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34129135461-745
11Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt341012124549-442
12Wolfsburg34126164354-1142
13VfL BochumVfL Bochum34126163852-1442
14Augsburg34108163956-1738
15Stuttgart34712154159-1833
16Hertha Berlin3496193771-3433
RArminia Bielefeld34513162753-2628
RGreuther Furth3439222882-5418
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
National League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport443041087384994
2Wrexham442610891464588
3Solihull MoorsSolihull442512783453887
4Halifax TownHalifax442591062352784
5Notts County4424101081522982
6Grimsby Town442381368462277
7Chesterfield4420141069511874
8Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red442271580532773
9Boreham WoodBoreham Wood441813134940967
10Bromley441813136153867
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd4418121466541266
12Yeovil TownYeovil441514154346-359
13Southend UnitedSouthend441610184561-1658
14AltrinchamAltrincham441510196269-755
15Woking44165235961-253
16WealdstoneWealdstone441411195165-1453
17Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead441312194867-1951
18Barnet441311205989-3050
19Eastleigh441210225274-2246
20Aldershot TownAldershot441110234673-2743
RKing's Lynn TownKing's Lynn44810264779-3234
RWeymouth44610284088-4828
RDover AthleticDover Athletic44273537101-641
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .