MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 14:56:58
SM
Eibar vs. Oviedo: 4 hrs 3 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
QL
Championship | Gameweek 45
Apr 26, 2024 at 8pm UK
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
LL

QPR
4 - 0
Leeds

Chair (8'), Andersen (22'), Dykes (73'), Field (86')
Colback (64')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Byram (16'), Gnonto (41')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: QPR 1-0 Preston
Saturday, April 20 at 5.15pm in Championship
Last Game: Middlesbrough 3-4 Leeds
Monday, April 22 at 8pm in Championship

We said: Queens Park Rangers 1-3 Leeds United

Although the shorter recovery time could have a detrimental effect on Leeds, the manner of their win at Boro may have turned the tide in their favour. QPR are likely to push Leeds for large spells of this contest, yet we are backing the visitors to run out victors at Loftus Road. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leeds United win with a probability of 53.11%. A win for Queens Park Rangers had a probability of 23.69% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leeds United win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.72%) and 0-2 (8.72%). The likeliest Queens Park Rangers win was 2-1 (6.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.89%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood.

Result
Queens Park RangersDrawLeeds United
23.69% (0.016000000000002 0.02) 23.19% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 53.11% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 56.21% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.77% (-0.026999999999994 -0.03)44.23% (0.023999999999994 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.39% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)66.61% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.42% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)32.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.89% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)69.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Leeds United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.37% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)16.62% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.54% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)46.46% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Queens Park Rangers 23.69%
    Leeds United 53.11%
    Draw 23.18%
Queens Park RangersDrawLeeds United
2-1 @ 6.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 6.07% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 3.41% (0.004 0)
3-1 @ 2.29% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.05%
3-0 @ 1.27% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 23.69%
1-1 @ 10.89%
2-2 @ 5.48% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 5.42% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.23% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.18%
1-2 @ 9.78% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 9.72% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 8.72% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-3 @ 5.85% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-3 @ 5.21% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-3 @ 3.28% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 2.62% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
0-4 @ 2.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.47% (-0.002 -0)
1-5 @ 0.94% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 53.11%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: QPR 1-0 Preston
Saturday, April 20 at 5.15pm in Championship
Last Game: Hull City 3-0 QPR
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Plymouth 1-1 QPR
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 0-2 Sheff Weds
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Swansea 0-1 QPR
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 2-1 Birmingham
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Middlesbrough 3-4 Leeds
Monday, April 22 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 0-1 Blackburn
Saturday, April 13 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 0-0 Sunderland
Tuesday, April 9 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Coventry 2-1 Leeds
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 3-1 Hull City
Monday, April 1 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Watford 2-2 Leeds
Friday, March 29 at 8pm in Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .