MX23RW : Monday, May 27 03:39:12
SM
Dusseldorf vs. Bochum: 14 hrs 50 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
WB
Championship | Gameweek 43
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Hawthorns
S

West Brom
0 - 1
Sunderland


Thomas-Asante (42'), Furlong (63'), Wallace (68'), Kipre (86')
Thomas-Asante (43')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ekwah (45+2')
Hume (31'), Alese (80'), Styles (85')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: West Brom 2-0 Rotherham
Wednesday, April 10 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 0-0 Sunderland
Tuesday, April 9 at 8pm in Championship

We said: West Bromwich Albion 1-0 Sunderland

West Brom are cruising towards the playoffs, and we are expecting another solid home performance to all but secure a top-six standing for the Baggies. Sunderland had to work extremely hard to earn a point at Elland Road last time out, however we feel that they will be unable to repeat the trick at The Hawthorns. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a West Bromwich Albion win with a probability of 51.19%. A win for Sunderland had a probability of 24.6% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a West Bromwich Albion win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.64%) and 2-0 (8.87%). The likeliest Sunderland win was 0-1 (6.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.48%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
West Bromwich AlbionDrawSunderland
51.19% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08) 24.21% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 24.6% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Both teams to score 53.91% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.23% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)47.77% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.04% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)69.96% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
West Bromwich Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.34% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)18.67% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.01% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)50% (0.086999999999996 0.09)
Sunderland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.27% (0.018000000000001 0.02)33.73% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.62% (0.020999999999997 0.02)70.38% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    West Bromwich Albion 51.19%
    Sunderland 24.6%
    Draw 24.21%
West Bromwich AlbionDrawSunderland
1-0 @ 10.56% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.64% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.87% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.39% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.96% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.93% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.26% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.08% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.23% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 51.19%
1-1 @ 11.48% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.3% (0.015 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.24% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.21%
0-1 @ 6.84% (0.018 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.24% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.72% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.26% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.9% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.35% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 24.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: West Brom 2-0 Rotherham
Wednesday, April 10 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 2-2 West Brom
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 2-2 Watford
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Millwall 1-1 West Brom
Friday, March 29 at 1pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 2-0 Bristol City
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 1-4 West Brom
Sunday, March 10 at 12pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 0-0 Sunderland
Tuesday, April 9 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Sunderland 0-0 Bristol City
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sunderland 1-5 Blackburn
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Cardiff 0-2 Sunderland
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sunderland 0-0 QPR
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Southampton 4-2 Sunderland
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .