MX23RW : Monday, July 15 04:10:43
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 11 hrs 49 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Round of 16 | 1st Leg
Jul 14, 2021 at 1.30am UK
Estadio OlĂ­mpico Pascual Guerrero
AP

America
0 - 1
Athletico PR


Urena (13')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Nikao (73' pen.)
Cittadini (9'), Ivaldo (46'), Marcinho (57')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletico Paranaense win with a probability of 44.22%. A win for America de Cali had a probability of 32.69% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletico Paranaense win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.94%) and 0-2 (6.07%). The likeliest America de Cali win was 2-1 (7.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.25%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Athletico Paranaense would win this match.

Result
America de CaliDrawAthletico Paranaense
32.69%23.09%44.22%
Both teams to score 63.78%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.59%37.41%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.37%59.63%
America de Cali Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.2%22.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.49%56.51%
Athletico Paranaense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.62%17.38%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.21%47.79%
Score Analysis
    America de Cali 32.69%
    Athletico Paranaense 44.22%
    Draw 23.09%
America de CaliDrawAthletico Paranaense
2-1 @ 7.58%
1-0 @ 5.86%
2-0 @ 4.33%
3-1 @ 3.73%
3-2 @ 3.27%
3-0 @ 2.13%
4-1 @ 1.38%
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 32.69%
1-1 @ 10.25%
2-2 @ 6.63%
0-0 @ 3.96%
3-3 @ 1.91%
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 23.09%
1-2 @ 8.97%
0-1 @ 6.94%
0-2 @ 6.07%
1-3 @ 5.23%
2-3 @ 3.87%
0-3 @ 3.54%
1-4 @ 2.29%
2-4 @ 1.69%
0-4 @ 1.55%
Other @ 4.08%
Total : 44.22%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .