MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 18:41:27
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 48 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Europa Conference League | Third Qualifying Round | 1st Leg
Aug 9, 2023 at 7pm UK
GHELAMCO-arena

Gent
5 - 0
Szczecin

Orban (13', 35', 64'), Cuypers (40', 45+1')
Torunarigha (41'), Emo Agbor (51')
FT(HT: 4-0)

Malec (29'), Gamboa (50')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League Third Qualifying Round clash between Gent and Pogon Szczecin.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gent win with a probability of 53.27%. A win for Pogon Szczecin had a probability of 24.23% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gent win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.63%) and 2-0 (8.12%). The likeliest Pogon Szczecin win was 1-2 (6.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.36%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gent would win this match.

Result
GentDrawPogon Szczecin
53.27%22.5%24.23%
Both teams to score 59.25%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.49%40.51%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.11%62.89%
Gent Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.76%15.24%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.08%43.92%
Pogon Szczecin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.9%30.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.76%66.24%
Score Analysis
    Gent 53.27%
    Pogon Szczecin 24.23%
    Draw 22.49%
GentDrawPogon Szczecin
2-1 @ 9.75%
1-0 @ 8.63%
2-0 @ 8.12%
3-1 @ 6.11%
3-0 @ 5.09%
3-2 @ 3.67%
4-1 @ 2.87%
4-0 @ 2.39%
4-2 @ 1.73%
5-1 @ 1.08%
Other @ 3.84%
Total : 53.27%
1-1 @ 10.36%
2-2 @ 5.85%
0-0 @ 4.59%
3-3 @ 1.47%
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 6.22%
0-1 @ 5.51%
0-2 @ 3.31%
1-3 @ 2.49%
2-3 @ 2.34%
0-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 24.23%


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .