MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 06:42:41
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 12 hrs 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SN
Euro Champ Qualifying | Group Stage
Mar 25, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
 
NN

Spain
3 - 0
Norway

Olmo (13'), Joselu (83', 85')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Odegaard (41'), Sorloth (51')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: Morocco 0-0 Spain (3-0 pen.)
Tuesday, December 6 at 3pm in World Cup
All competitions
Last Game: Norway 1-1 Finland
Sunday, November 20 at 1pm in International Friendlies

We said: Spain 1-0 Norway

This has the potential to be a very tricky match for Spain, as Norway have a lot of talent in their ranks. The absence of Haaland is a huge boost for the home team, though, and we are backing La Roja to navigate their way to an important three points in their section opener. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spain win with a probability of 64.63%. A draw had a probability of 21.5% and a win for Norway had a probability of 13.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spain win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.96%) and 2-1 (9.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.1%), while for a Norway win it was 0-1 (5.38%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Spain would win this match.

Result
SpainDrawNorway
64.63%21.5%13.87%
Both teams to score 43.99%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.45%51.55%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.65%73.34%
Spain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.73%15.27%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.04%43.96%
Norway Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.91%48.08%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.7%83.29%
Score Analysis
    Spain 64.62%
    Norway 13.87%
    Draw 21.5%
SpainDrawNorway
1-0 @ 13.79%
2-0 @ 12.96%
2-1 @ 9.49%
3-0 @ 8.12%
3-1 @ 5.95%
4-0 @ 3.82%
4-1 @ 2.8%
3-2 @ 2.18%
5-0 @ 1.44%
5-1 @ 1.05%
4-2 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2%
Total : 64.62%
1-1 @ 10.1%
0-0 @ 7.34%
2-2 @ 3.48%
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 21.5%
0-1 @ 5.38%
1-2 @ 3.7%
0-2 @ 1.97%
1-3 @ 0.9%
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 13.87%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Morocco 0-0 Spain (3-0 pen.)
Tuesday, December 6 at 3pm in World Cup
Last Game: Japan 2-1 Spain
Thursday, December 1 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Spain 1-1 Germany
Sunday, November 27 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Spain 7-0 Costa Rica
Wednesday, November 23 at 4pm in World Cup
Last Game: Jordan 1-3 Spain
Thursday, November 17 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Portugal 0-1 Spain
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Norway 1-1 Finland
Sunday, November 20 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Rep. Ireland 1-2 Norway
Thursday, November 17 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Norway 0-2 Serbia
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Slovenia 2-1 Norway
Saturday, September 24 at 5pm in Nations League
Last Game: Norway 3-2 Sweden
Sunday, June 12 at 5pm in Nations League
Last Game: Norway 0-0 Slovenia
Thursday, June 9 at 7.45pm in Nations League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .