MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:12:19
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 47 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
NN
International Friendly
Nov 17, 2022 at 2am UK
Estadio Nacional de FĂștbol
ES

Nicaragua
1 - 0
El Salvador

Bonilla (83' pen.)
Fletes (26'), Moncada (45'), Bonilla (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Renderos (28'), Reyes (59'), Clavel (73')
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between Nicaragua and El Salvador.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-0 Nicaragua
Thursday, November 10 at 11am in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: El Salvador 1-4 Peru
Wednesday, September 28 at 1am in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nicaragua win with a probability of 48.99%. A win for El Salvador had a probability of 26.21% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nicaragua win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.48%) and 2-0 (8.55%). The likeliest El Salvador win was 0-1 (7.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.77%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Nicaragua in this match.

Result
NicaraguaDrawEl Salvador
48.99% (0.069000000000003 0.07) 24.79% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 26.21% (-0.064 -0.06)
Both teams to score 53.6% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.08% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)48.91% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.99% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)71% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Nicaragua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80% (0.022000000000006 0.02)19.99% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.81% (0.040999999999997 0.04)52.18% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
El Salvador Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)32.99% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.42% (-0.061 -0.06)69.58% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Nicaragua 48.98%
    El Salvador 26.21%
    Draw 24.79%
NicaraguaDrawEl Salvador
1-0 @ 10.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.48% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 8.55% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.09% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.59% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.05% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.85% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.14% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 48.98%
1-1 @ 11.77%
0-0 @ 6.6% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 5.25% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 7.32% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.53% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.41% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.94% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.5% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 26.21%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Iran 1-0 Nicaragua
Thursday, November 10 at 11am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 0-1 Ghana
Tuesday, September 27 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Suriname 2-1 Nicaragua
Thursday, September 22 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 4-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, June 14 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bahamas 0-2 Nicaragua
Friday, June 10 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 2-2 Nicaragua
Monday, June 6 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: El Salvador 1-4 Peru
Wednesday, September 28 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: El Salvador 1-1 USA
Wednesday, June 15 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Grenada 2-2 El Salvador
Wednesday, June 8 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: El Salvador 3-1 Grenada
Sunday, June 5 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: El Salvador 0-4 Guatemala
Monday, April 25 at 12.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 El Salvador
Thursday, March 31 at 2.05am in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .