MX23RW : Friday, June 14 03:38:17
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 15 hrs 21 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SN
Friendlies 1
Sep 12, 2023 at 8pm UK
Stade Leopold Sedar Senghor
AN

Senegal
0 - 1
Algeria


Sabaly (32'), Mane (75')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Chaibi (64')
Ait-Nouri (54')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Senegal 1-1 Rwanda
Saturday, September 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Algeria 0-0 Tanzania
Thursday, September 7 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Senegal 2-2 Algeria

Both teams are in fine form, and it is hard to separate Senegal and Algeria, with a score draw possibly in the offing. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Senegal win with a probability of 38.65%. A win for Algeria had a probability of 32.76% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Senegal win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.91%) and 2-0 (7.38%). The likeliest Algeria win was 0-1 (11.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood.

Result
SenegalDrawAlgeria
38.65% (0.709 0.71) 28.58% (-0.058 -0.06) 32.76% (-0.651 -0.65)
Both teams to score 45.76% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.39% (0.109 0.11)60.61% (-0.11000000000001 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.3% (0.082000000000001 0.08)80.7% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Senegal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.59% (0.48299999999999 0.48)30.41% (-0.485 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.39% (0.573 0.57)66.61% (-0.574 -0.57)
Algeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.76% (-0.39700000000001 -0.4)34.23% (0.39599999999999 0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.07% (-0.428 -0.43)70.93% (0.42700000000001 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Senegal 38.65%
    Algeria 32.76%
    Draw 28.58%
SenegalDrawAlgeria
1-0 @ 12.39% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 7.91% (0.093 0.09)
2-0 @ 7.38% (0.164 0.16)
3-1 @ 3.14% (0.077 0.08)
3-0 @ 2.93% (0.103 0.1)
3-2 @ 1.68% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 0.93% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 38.65%
1-1 @ 13.28% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 10.41% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.24% (0.0040000000000004 0)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 28.58%
0-1 @ 11.16% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-2 @ 7.12% (-0.089 -0.09)
0-2 @ 5.98% (-0.156 -0.16)
1-3 @ 2.54% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-3 @ 2.14% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-3 @ 1.51% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 32.76%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Senegal 1-1 Rwanda
Saturday, September 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Brazil 2-4 Senegal
Tuesday, June 20 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Benin 1-1 Senegal
Saturday, June 17 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mozambique 0-1 Senegal
Tuesday, March 28 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Senegal 5-1 Mozambique
Friday, March 24 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Algeria 0-0 Senegal (4-5 pen.)
Saturday, February 4 at 7.30pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Algeria 0-0 Tanzania
Thursday, September 7 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Algeria 1-1 Tunisia
Tuesday, June 20 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Uganda 1-2 Algeria
Sunday, June 18 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Niger 0-1 Algeria
Monday, March 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Algeria 2-1 Niger
Thursday, March 23 at 9pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Algeria 0-0 Senegal (4-5 pen.)
Saturday, February 4 at 7.30pm in African Nations Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .