MX23RW : Monday, June 17 04:27:49
SM
Austria vs. France 14 hrs 32 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
YF
J1 League | Gameweek 27
Oct 12, 2022 at 11am UK
Nissan Stadium

Yokohama
0 - 1
Jubilo Iwata


Mizunuma (67')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Furukawa (84')
Endo (72'), Otsu (89')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Yokohama F Marinos and Jubilo Iwata.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yokohama 0-2 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 3-3 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yokohama F Marinos win with a probability of 73.8%. A draw had a probability of 16.3% and a win for Jubilo Iwata had a probability of 9.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yokohama F Marinos win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.18%) and 3-0 (9.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.73%), while for a Jubilo Iwata win it was 0-1 (3.22%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood.

Result
Yokohama F MarinosDrawJubilo Iwata
73.8% (0.085000000000008 0.09) 16.29% (-0.044 -0.04) 9.91% (-0.043999999999999 -0.04)
Both teams to score 48.34% (-0.017999999999994 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.17% (0.067 0.07)38.83% (-0.068999999999996 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.85% (0.07 0.07)61.14% (-0.073 -0.07)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.94% (0.034999999999997 0.03)9.06% (-0.038 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.19% (0.087999999999994 0.09)30.81% (-0.09 -0.09)
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.16% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)46.84% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.63% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)82.36% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Yokohama F Marinos 73.78%
    Jubilo Iwata 9.91%
    Draw 16.29%
Yokohama F MarinosDrawJubilo Iwata
2-0 @ 12.23%
1-0 @ 10.18% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 9.79% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.28% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7.43% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 5.88% (0.021 0.02)
4-1 @ 4.46% (0.011 0.01)
5-0 @ 2.82% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 2.14% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.69% (0.0029999999999999 0)
6-0 @ 1.13% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.93%
Total : 73.78%
1-1 @ 7.73% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.24% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.52% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 16.29%
0-1 @ 3.22% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-2 @ 2.93% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.22% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 9.91%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Yokohama 0-2 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-4 Yokohama
Saturday, October 1 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-0 Consadole
Sunday, September 18 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 1-2 Yokohama
Wednesday, September 14 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 1-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, September 10 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 3-0 Shonan Bellmare
Wednesday, September 7 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 3-3 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-2 Cerezo
Saturday, September 17 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 4-0 Jubilo Iwata
Sunday, September 11 at 5.05am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-2 Reysol
Saturday, September 3 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-0 Jubilo Iwata
Friday, August 19 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-6 Urawa
Saturday, August 13 at 10.30am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .