MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 16:04:58
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 11, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
Sevilla
0 - 0
Mallorca

Acuna (41'), Jordan (49'), Lamela (60'), Gudelj (75')
FT

Olivan (52'), Raillo (71'), Sevilla (72'), Sanchez (72'), Kubo (78'), Maffeo (89')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osasuna 0-2 Mallorca
Sunday, May 22 at 7pm in La Liga

We said: Sevilla 2-0 Mallorca

Mallorca will certainly be desperate for a result on Wednesday, but we can only envisage them being outclassed at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium. Looking to book their place in next season's Champions League, Lopetegui's men have more than enough to cruise past the strugglers with home advantage. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sevilla win with a probability of 72.17%. A draw had a probability of 17.2% and a win for Mallorca had a probability of 10.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.77%) and 3-0 (9.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.17%), while for a Mallorca win it was 0-1 (3.55%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
SevillaDrawMallorca
72.17% (-0.48 -0.48) 17.2% (0.19 0.19) 10.63% (0.288 0.29)
Both teams to score 47.85% (0.41099999999999 0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.06% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)40.94% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.67% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)63.33% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.02% (-0.127 -0.13)9.98% (0.1261 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.01% (-0.291 -0.29)32.99% (0.292 0.29)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.16% (0.531 0.53)46.84% (-0.52999999999999 -0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.63% (0.399 0.4)82.37% (-0.399 -0.4)
Score Analysis
    Sevilla 72.16%
    Mallorca 10.63%
    Draw 17.2%
SevillaDrawMallorca
2-0 @ 12.41% (-0.12 -0.12)
1-0 @ 10.77% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
3-0 @ 9.54% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 7.23%
4-0 @ 5.49% (-0.114 -0.11)
4-1 @ 4.17% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.74% (0.041 0.04)
5-0 @ 2.53% (-0.067 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.92% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.58% (0.015 0.02)
6-0 @ 0.97% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 72.16%
1-1 @ 8.17% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
0-0 @ 4.68% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.57% (0.072 0.07)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 17.2%
0-1 @ 3.55% (0.058 0.06)
1-2 @ 3.1% (0.079 0.08)
0-2 @ 1.35% (0.042 0.04)
2-3 @ 0.9% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 10.63%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Villarreal 1-1 Sevilla
Sunday, May 8 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 1-1 Cadiz
Friday, April 29 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Levante 2-3 Sevilla
Thursday, April 21 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 2-3 Real Madrid
Sunday, April 17 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 4-2 Granada
Friday, April 8 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 1-0 Sevilla
Sunday, April 3 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Mallorca 2-6 Granada
Saturday, May 7 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 2-1 Mallorca
Sunday, May 1 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Mallorca 2-1 Alaves
Tuesday, April 19 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Elche 3-0 Mallorca
Saturday, April 16 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Mallorca 1-0 Atletico
Saturday, April 9 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Getafe 1-0 Mallorca
Saturday, April 2 at 1pm in La Liga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atletico MadridAtletico11003033
2Real Betis11003033
3Villarreal11003033
4Osasuna11002113
5Real Madrid11002113
6Real Sociedad11001013
7Valencia11001013
8Celta Vigo10102201
9Espanyol10102201
10Athletic Bilbao10100001
11Barcelona10100001
12Mallorca10100001
13Rayo Vallecano10100001
14Almeria100112-10
15Sevilla100112-10
16CadizCadiz100101-10
17GironaGirona100101-10
18ElcheElche100103-30
19Getafe100103-30
20Real Valladolid100103-30
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .