MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 08:16:30
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 8, 2022 at 3.15pm UK at Estadio El Madrigal
Villarreal
1 - 1
Sevilla
Lo Celso (86')
Chukwueze (4'), Lo Celso (45'), Capoue (73')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kounde (90+5')

We said: Villarreal 1-2 Sevilla

Villarreal battled hard against Liverpool but ultimately came up short, and they may feel the impact of a drain in adrenaline at the weekend. We back the visitors, who are more rested than their opponents, to take all three points from Emery's potentially jaded squad. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Villarreal win with a probability of 46.33%. A win for Sevilla had a probability of 27.96% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Villarreal win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.2%) and 2-0 (8.3%). The likeliest Sevilla win was 0-1 (8.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.22%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
VillarrealDrawSevilla
46.33% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 25.71% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 27.96% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 52.1% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.47% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)51.53% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.67% (-0.026 -0.03)73.33% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Villarreal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.78% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)22.22% (0.023 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.35% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03)55.65% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)33.01% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.4% (-0.012 -0.01)69.6% (0.01400000000001 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Villarreal 46.33%
    Sevilla 27.96%
    Draw 25.7%
VillarrealDrawSevilla
1-0 @ 11.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.2% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 8.3%
3-1 @ 4.61% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 4.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-1 @ 1.73% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 46.33%
1-1 @ 12.22%
0-0 @ 7.34% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.1% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 8.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.78%
0-2 @ 4.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 2.5%
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.67% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 27.96%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Villarreal 2-3 Liverpool
Tuesday, May 3 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Alaves 2-1 Villarreal
Saturday, April 30 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Villarreal
Wednesday, April 27 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Villarreal 2-0 Valencia
Tuesday, April 19 at 8.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Getafe 1-2 Villarreal
Saturday, April 16 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Bayern 1-1 Villarreal
Tuesday, April 12 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Sevilla 1-1 Cadiz
Friday, April 29 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Levante 2-3 Sevilla
Thursday, April 21 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 2-3 Real Madrid
Sunday, April 17 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 4-2 Granada
Friday, April 8 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 1-0 Sevilla
Sunday, April 3 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 0-0 Real Sociedad
Sunday, March 20 at 5.30pm in La Liga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Almeria00000000
2Athletic Bilbao00000000
3Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
4CadizCadiz00000000
5Celta Vigo00000000
6ElcheElche00000000
7Espanyol00000000
8Barcelona00000000
9Getafe00000000
10GironaGirona00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real Betis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real Valladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .