MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:17:50
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 15, 2022 at 6.30pm UK at Vicente Calderon Stadium
Atletico
1 - 1
Sevilla
Gimenez (30')
Hermoso (45'), Kondogbia (79'), Koke (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)
En-Nesyri (85')
Montiel (41'), Gudelj (72'), En-Nesyri (86'), Mir (88'), Lopetegui (88'), Acuna (90+5')

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Atletico Madrid 1-1 Sevilla

Sevilla only need a point on Sunday to ensure that they claim a top-four spot, and we are expecting the visitors to pick up the result that they require. Lopetegui's side have only lost three times on their travels this season, sharing the points on nine occasions, and we are backing a low-scoring draw here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 51.47%. A draw had a probability of 26.1% and a win for Sevilla had a probability of 22.44%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.26%) and 2-1 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.22%), while for a Sevilla win it was 0-1 (8.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
Atletico MadridDrawSevilla
51.47% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08) 26.08% (0.041 0.04) 22.44% (0.035 0.04)
Both teams to score 46.03% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.04% (-0.121 -0.12)56.96% (0.117 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.14% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)77.86% (0.094000000000008 0.09)
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.78% (-0.088000000000008 -0.09)22.22% (0.084 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.36% (-0.128 -0.13)55.63% (0.125 0.13)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.18% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)40.82% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.61% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)77.39% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Madrid 51.47%
    Sevilla 22.44%
    Draw 26.08%
Atletico MadridDrawSevilla
1-0 @ 13.64% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 10.26%
2-1 @ 9.2% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.15% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.61% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.07% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.94% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.73% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 51.47%
1-1 @ 12.22% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 9.07% (0.041 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.12% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 8.13% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 5.48% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 3.64% (0.01 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.64% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.23% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.09% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.25%
Total : 22.44%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Elche 0-2 Atletico
Wednesday, May 11 at 8.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 1-0 Real Madrid
Sunday, May 8 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Atletico
Saturday, April 30 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 0-0 Granada
Wednesday, April 20 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 2-1 Espanyol
Sunday, April 17 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 0-0 Man City
Wednesday, April 13 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Sevilla 0-0 Mallorca
Wednesday, May 11 at 7.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Villarreal 1-1 Sevilla
Sunday, May 8 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 1-1 Cadiz
Friday, April 29 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Levante 2-3 Sevilla
Thursday, April 21 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 2-3 Real Madrid
Sunday, April 17 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Sevilla 4-2 Granada
Friday, April 8 at 8pm in La Liga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Almeria00000000
2Athletic Bilbao00000000
3Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
4CadizCadiz00000000
5Celta Vigo00000000
6ElcheElche00000000
7Espanyol00000000
8Barcelona00000000
9Getafe00000000
10GironaGirona00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real Betis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real Valladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Segunda Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .