MX23RW : Tuesday, May 24 10:11:30
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stade Saint-Symphorien
Metz
1 - 0
Angers
Lamkel Ze (50')
Cande (34'), Traore (60'), Delaine (68')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Bentaleb (23')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Metz win with a probability of 41.07%. A win for Angers had a probability of 33.03% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Metz win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.73%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest Angers win was 0-1 (8.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Metz in this match.

Result
MetzDrawAngers
41.07% (0.013999999999996 0.01) 25.9% (0.0030000000000001 0) 33.03% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Both teams to score 54% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.78% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)50.21% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.82% (-0.023 -0.02)72.17% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Metz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.81% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)24.18% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)58.51% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Angers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.22% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)28.77% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.38% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)64.61% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Metz 41.07%
    Angers 33.03%
    Draw 25.89%
MetzDrawAngers
1-0 @ 9.88% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.73% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-0 @ 7.01% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.13%
3-0 @ 3.32% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.47% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.18% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 41.07%
1-1 @ 12.3%
0-0 @ 6.96% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.44% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.67% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 7.67% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.4% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 3.18% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 0.99% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 33.03%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Metz 3-2 Lyon
Sunday, May 8 at 12pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Montpellier 2-2 Metz
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Metz 0-1 Brest
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Lorient 1-0 Metz
Wednesday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Metz 1-1 Clermont
Sunday, April 17 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Bordeaux 3-1 Metz
Sunday, April 10 at 12pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Angers 4-1 Bordeaux
Sunday, May 8 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Monaco 2-0 Angers
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Clermont 2-2 Angers
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Angers 0-3 PSG
Wednesday, April 20 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nantes 1-1 Angers
Sunday, April 17 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Angers 1-1 Lille
Sunday, April 10 at 2pm in Ligue 1
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 1 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG38268490365486
2Marseille38218963382571
3MonacoMonaco38209965402569
4Rennes382061282404266
5Nice382071152361666
6StrasbourgStrasbourg381712960431763
7Lens3817111062481462
8Lyon3817111066511561
9NantesNantes381510135548755
10Lille381413114848055
11Brest38139164957-848
12Reims381113144344-146
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier38127194961-1243
14Angers381011174455-1141
15Troyes38911183753-1638
16Lorient38812183563-2836
17Clermont3899203869-3136
18Saint-EtienneSt Etienne38711204277-3532
19Metz38613193569-3431
20Bordeaux38613195291-3931
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Russian Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CZenit St PetersburgZenit30198366283865
2Sochi30175854302456
3Dynamo Moscow30165953411253
4CSKA MoscowCSKA301551042291350
5FC KrasnodarKrasnodar30148842301250
6Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv3013984339448
7Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny30133143638-242
8Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov30125133936341
9RostovRostov30108124751-438
10Spartak Moscow30108123741-438
11Ural YekaterinburgUral3089132735-833
12Nizhny Novgorod3089132639-1333
13KhimkiKhimki30711123447-1332
14FC UfaUfa30612122940-1130
15Rubin Kazan3085173456-2229
16Arsenal TulaArsenal Tula3058173059-2923
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .