MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:45:53
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 14 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AT
National League North | Gameweek 34
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Impact Arena
KL

Alfreton
1 - 1
King's Lynn

Day (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hargreaves (21')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Alfreton Town and King's Lynn Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Alfreton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 54.58%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for King's Lynn Town had a probability of 21.72%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.76%) and 2-0 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.26%), while for a King's Lynn Town win it was 0-1 (6.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood.

Result
Alfreton TownDrawKing's Lynn Town
54.58% (0.086000000000006 0.09) 23.7% (-0.106 -0.11) 21.72% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 52.04% (0.364 0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.44% (0.467 0.47)48.56% (-0.465 -0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.32% (0.426 0.43)70.68% (-0.422 -0.42)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.32% (0.205 0.2)17.68% (-0.203 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.69% (0.352 0.35)48.31% (-0.351 -0.35)
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.21% (0.286 0.29)36.78% (-0.284 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.43% (0.283 0.28)73.57% (-0.28100000000001 -0.28)
Score Analysis
    Alfreton Town 54.57%
    King's Lynn Town 21.72%
    Draw 23.69%
Alfreton TownDrawKing's Lynn Town
1-0 @ 11.26% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 9.76% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.76% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 5.64% (0.047 0.05)
3-0 @ 5.64% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-2 @ 2.82% (0.046 0.05)
4-1 @ 2.44% (0.037 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.44% (0.017 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.22% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 54.57%
1-1 @ 11.26% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 6.5% (-0.125 -0.13)
2-2 @ 4.88% (0.047 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 6.5% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-2 @ 5.64% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.25% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.88% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.63% (0.028 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.08% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 21.72%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Alfreton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Banbury
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 1-0 South Shields
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Alfreton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 2-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-0 Tamworth
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-3 King's Lynn
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Chester
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-4 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .