MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:50:59
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 5
Aug 26, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Silverlands

Buxton
3 - 0
Blyth Spartans

Osborne (35', 90+4'), Wright (37')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Buxton and Blyth Spartans.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Buxton win with a probability of 51.63%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 22.96%.

The most likely scoreline for a Buxton win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.9%) and 2-1 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.03%), while for a Blyth Spartans win it was 0-1 (7.7%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Buxton would win this match.

Result
BuxtonDrawBlyth Spartans
51.63% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01) 25.41% (0.0019999999999989 0) 22.96% (0.004999999999999 0)
Both teams to score 48.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.95% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)54.05% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.52% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)75.48% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.04% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)20.95% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.29% (-0.012 -0.01)53.7% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.33% (0.0020000000000024 0)38.67% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.59% (0.0010000000000012 0)75.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Buxton 51.62%
    Blyth Spartans 22.96%
    Draw 25.41%
BuxtonDrawBlyth Spartans
1-0 @ 12.66%
2-0 @ 9.9% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-1 @ 9.4% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
3-0 @ 5.16% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.33%
4-0 @ 2.01% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 51.62%
1-1 @ 12.03%
0-0 @ 8.1% (0.0019999999999989 0)
2-2 @ 4.47% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 7.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 5.72% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 3.66% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 1.81%
2-3 @ 1.42%
0-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 22.96%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Buxton 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 Buxton
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-1 Buxton
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 1-1 Boston
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 4-0 Buxton
Saturday, April 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-0 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 0-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 4-2 Gloucester City
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 5-0 Hereford
Saturday, April 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 1-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .