MX23RW : Monday, April 22 13:25:21
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 5 hrs 19 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 35
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Silverlands

Buxton
2 - 0
Gloucester City

Wright (11'), Andreucci (63')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Buxton and Gloucester City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 3-3 Gloucester City
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Buxton win with a probability of 57.29%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Gloucester City had a probability of 20%.

The most likely scoreline for a Buxton win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.03%) and 2-1 (9.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.77%), while for a Gloucester City win it was 0-1 (5.88%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Buxton would win this match.

Result
BuxtonDrawGloucester City
57.29% (4.669 4.67) 22.7% (-0.379 -0.38) 20% (-4.293 -4.29)
Both teams to score 52.65% (-4.644 -4.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.51% (-3.355 -3.36)46.49% (3.352 3.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.24% (-3.232 -3.23)68.76% (3.23 3.23)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.02% (0.426 0.43)15.97% (-0.43 -0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.73% (0.783 0.78)45.27% (-0.786 -0.79)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.66% (-5.876 -5.88)37.34% (5.873 5.87)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.87% (-6.278 -6.28)74.13% (6.275 6.28)
Score Analysis
    Buxton 57.29%
    Gloucester City 20%
    Draw 22.7%
BuxtonDrawGloucester City
1-0 @ 10.94% (1.609 1.61)
2-0 @ 10.03% (1.597 1.6)
2-1 @ 9.88% (0.133 0.13)
3-0 @ 6.14% (1.054 1.05)
3-1 @ 6.04% (0.168 0.17)
3-2 @ 2.98% (-0.42 -0.42)
4-0 @ 2.81% (0.517 0.52)
4-1 @ 2.77% (0.116 0.12)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.17 -0.17)
5-0 @ 1.03% (0.202 0.2)
5-1 @ 1.02% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 57.29%
1-1 @ 10.77% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.97% (0.803 0.8)
2-2 @ 4.87% (-0.769 -0.77)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.332 -0.33)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.7%
0-1 @ 5.88% (-0.092 -0.09)
1-2 @ 5.31% (-0.929 -0.93)
0-2 @ 2.89% (-0.557 -0.56)
1-3 @ 1.74% (-0.661 -0.66)
2-3 @ 1.6% (-0.574 -0.57)
0-3 @ 0.95% (-0.38 -0.38)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 20%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-3 Buxton
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-0 Brackley Town
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-6 Warrington Town
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Buxton
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 3-3 Gloucester City
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-5 South Shields
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-1 Gloucester City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Gloucester City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .