MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 03:26:31
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 11
Oct 26, 2021 at 7.45pm UK
Deva Stadium

Chester
3 - 2
Gloucester City

Dudley (28' pen.), Grand (87'), Glendon (90+8')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Hulbert (59'), Leadbitter (81')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chester FC and Gloucester City.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 56.31%. A win for Gloucester City had a probability of 22.1% and a draw had a probability of 21.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.39%) and 2-0 (8.36%). The likeliest Gloucester City win was 1-2 (5.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.86%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chester FC would win this match.

Result
Chester FCDrawGloucester City
56.31%21.59%22.1%
Both teams to score 59.68%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.31%38.69%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39%60.99%
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.36%13.64%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.18%40.82%
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.11%30.89%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.82%67.18%
Score Analysis
    Chester FC 56.31%
    Gloucester City 22.1%
    Draw 21.59%
Chester FCDrawGloucester City
2-1 @ 9.82%
1-0 @ 8.39%
2-0 @ 8.36%
3-1 @ 6.52%
3-0 @ 5.55%
3-2 @ 3.83%
4-1 @ 3.25%
4-0 @ 2.77%
4-2 @ 1.91%
5-1 @ 1.29%
5-0 @ 1.1%
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 56.31%
1-1 @ 9.86%
2-2 @ 5.77%
0-0 @ 4.21%
3-3 @ 1.5%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 21.59%
1-2 @ 5.79%
0-1 @ 4.95%
0-2 @ 2.91%
1-3 @ 2.27%
2-3 @ 2.26%
0-3 @ 1.14%
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 22.1%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .