MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:25:01
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League North | Gameweek 24
Jan 29, 2022 at 3pm UK
The Chorley Group Victory Park Stadium

Chorley
3 - 2
Hereford

Blakeman (58'), Holmes (65'), Hall (70')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gordon (14'), Storey (89')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chorley and Hereford United.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chorley win with a probability of 56.65%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for Hereford United had a probability of 20.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chorley win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.88%) and 2-0 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.81%), while for a Hereford United win it was 0-1 (5.93%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chorley would win this match.

Result
ChorleyDrawHereford United
56.65%22.81%20.54%
Both teams to score 53.15%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.76%46.24%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.47%68.53%
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.89%16.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.48%45.52%
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.35%36.64%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.56%73.43%
Score Analysis
    Chorley 56.64%
    Hereford United 20.54%
    Draw 22.8%
ChorleyDrawHereford United
1-0 @ 10.77%
2-1 @ 9.88%
2-0 @ 9.84%
3-1 @ 6.01%
3-0 @ 5.99%
3-2 @ 3.02%
4-1 @ 2.74%
4-0 @ 2.73%
4-2 @ 1.38%
5-1 @ 1%
5-0 @ 1%
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 56.64%
1-1 @ 10.81%
0-0 @ 5.9%
2-2 @ 4.96%
3-3 @ 1.01%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.8%
0-1 @ 5.93%
1-2 @ 5.43%
0-2 @ 2.97%
1-3 @ 1.82%
2-3 @ 1.66%
0-3 @ 1%
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 20.54%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .