MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 17:24:57
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 16 hrs 20 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 7
Sep 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Brewery Field

Spennymoor
1 - 1
Chester

Harris (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Caton (74')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Spennymoor Town and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-0 Spennymoor
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Farsley Celtic
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 37.22%. A win for Spennymoor Town had a probability of 36.57% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.24%) and 0-2 (6.3%). The likeliest Spennymoor Town win was 1-0 (9.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood.

Result
Spennymoor TownDrawChester FC
36.57% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01) 26.2% (0.0040000000000013 0) 37.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 53.55% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.96% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)51.04% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.1% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)72.9% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.99% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)27% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.64% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)62.36% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.37% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)26.63% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.13% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)61.86% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Score Analysis
    Spennymoor Town 36.57%
    Chester FC 37.22%
    Draw 26.19%
Spennymoor TownDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 9.41% (0.0019999999999989 0)
2-1 @ 8.15% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 6.16%
3-1 @ 3.56% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 2.69% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.35% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.17% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 36.57%
1-1 @ 12.45%
0-0 @ 7.19% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 5.4% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.52% (0.0040000000000013 0)
1-2 @ 8.24%
0-2 @ 6.3% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.64%
0-3 @ 2.78%
2-3 @ 2.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 37.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-0 Spennymoor
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, August 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 5-1 Southport
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-4 Tamworth
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Farsley Celtic
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-0 Chester
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-0 Chester
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-0 Chorley
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 2-0 Chester
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .