MX23RW : Monday, June 17 05:22:46
SM
Austria vs. France 13 hrs 37 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 3
Aug 15, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Lookers Vauxhall Stadium
C

Chester
0 - 0
Chorley

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chester FC and Chorley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chester 3-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-1 Chorley
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 39.93%. A win for Chorley had a probability of 33.78% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.56%) and 2-0 (6.91%). The likeliest Chorley win was 0-1 (9.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
Chester FCDrawChorley
39.93% (0.428 0.43) 26.28% (0.282 0.28) 33.78% (-0.713 -0.71)
Both teams to score 52.93% (-1.078 -1.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.32% (-1.314 -1.31)51.68% (1.312 1.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.54% (-1.155 -1.16)73.46% (1.152 1.15)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.55% (-0.372 -0.37)25.44% (0.37 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.74% (-0.508 -0.51)60.26% (0.506 0.51)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.99% (-1.086 -1.09)29.01% (1.083 1.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.09% (-1.365 -1.37)64.91% (1.362 1.36)
Score Analysis
    Chester FC 39.93%
    Chorley 33.78%
    Draw 26.28%
Chester FCDrawChorley
1-0 @ 10.1% (0.415 0.41)
2-1 @ 8.56% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.91% (0.214 0.21)
3-1 @ 3.91% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.16% (0.065 0.07)
3-2 @ 2.42% (-0.098 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.34% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.08% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 39.93%
1-1 @ 12.5% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 7.38% (0.379 0.38)
2-2 @ 5.3% (-0.157 -0.16)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.28%
0-1 @ 9.13% (0.202 0.2)
1-2 @ 7.74% (-0.144 -0.14)
0-2 @ 5.65% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 3.19% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-3 @ 2.33% (-0.091 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.134 -0.13)
1-4 @ 0.99% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 33.78%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chester 3-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 2-0 Chester
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Brackley Town
Sunday, May 7 at 3.30pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 4-0 Buxton
Saturday, April 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 0-1 Chester
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-2 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, April 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-1 Chorley
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 4-3 Chorley
Saturday, April 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Leamington 1-2 Chorley
Saturday, April 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-3 Scarborough Ath
Monday, April 10 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .