MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:38:23
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 8
Nov 1, 2022 at 7.45pm UK
The Brewery Field

Spennymoor
0 - 3
Chester


Lufudu (45')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Burke (20', 38'), Dudley (69')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Spennymoor Town and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-3 Chester
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spennymoor Town win with a probability of 41.68%. A win for Chester FC had a probability of 32.62% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spennymoor Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.82%) and 2-0 (7.06%). The likeliest Chester FC win was 0-1 (8.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood.

Result
Spennymoor TownDrawChester FC
41.68% (-0.0040000000000049 -0) 25.7% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 32.62% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Both teams to score 54.53% (0.034000000000006 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.52% (0.044000000000004 0.04)49.47% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.49% (0.038 0.04)71.51% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.45% (0.017999999999986 0.02)23.55% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.39% (0.024999999999999 0.02)57.61% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.33% (0.027999999999992 0.03)28.67% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.51% (0.038000000000004 0.04)64.48% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Spennymoor Town 41.68%
    Chester FC 32.62%
    Draw 25.69%
Spennymoor TownDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 9.76% (-0.011999999999999 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.82% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-0 @ 7.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 4.25% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 3.4% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.66% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 1.54% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.23% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 0.96% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2%
Total : 41.68%
1-1 @ 12.19% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.75% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.51% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 8.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 5.27% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.17% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.3% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 0.99% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 32.62%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-1 Southport
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 2-1 Spennymoor
Saturday, October 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-1 Buxton
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 2-2 Spennymoor
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-3 Chester
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Gloucester City
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 4-0 Kettering
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-2 Chester
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-0 Chester
Saturday, September 24 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .