MX23RW : Friday, July 19 14:03:22
SM
Sligo vs. Everton: 56 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 23
Dec 16, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Lamb Ground

Tamworth
4 - 0
Southport

Tshikuna (6'), Acquaye (25'), Wreh (39'), Finn (76')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Tamworth and Southport.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chester 2-0 Tamworth
Saturday, December 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-1 Southport
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tamworth win with a probability of 75.3%. A draw had a probability of 15.8% and a win for Southport had a probability of 8.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tamworth win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.73%) and 3-0 (10.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.51%), while for a Southport win it was 0-1 (3.11%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Tamworth would win this match.

Result
TamworthDrawSouthport
75.3% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01) 15.8% (0.0039999999999996 0) 8.9% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
Both teams to score 45.82% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.15% (0.009999999999998 0.01)39.85% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.79% (0.011000000000003 0.01)62.21% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.04% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)8.96% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.42% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)30.57% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Southport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.33% (0.027000000000001 0.03)49.66% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.57% (0.018000000000001 0.02)84.42% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Tamworth 75.29%
    Southport 8.9%
    Draw 15.8%
TamworthDrawSouthport
2-0 @ 12.94% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 10.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 10.41%
2-1 @ 9.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 7.29% (0.0020000000000007 0)
4-0 @ 6.28% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 4.4% (0.00099999999999945 0)
5-0 @ 3.03% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 2.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.54% (0.0010000000000001 0)
6-0 @ 1.22% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.73%
Total : 75.29%
1-1 @ 7.51% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 4.45% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 3.17% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 15.8%
0-1 @ 3.11% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-2 @ 2.63% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 1.09% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 8.9%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Tamworth
Saturday, December 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 3-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 1-0 Brackley Town
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-2 Tamworth
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 1-2 Banbury
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-0 Tamworth
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-1 Southport
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Southport
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-0 South Shields
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-3 Southport
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 2-3 Southport
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .