MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:41:45
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 21
Nov 25, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Silverlands

Buxton
0 - 1
Southport

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
O'Neil (5')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Buxton and Southport.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 2-1 Hereford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Southport
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Buxton win with a probability of 57.05%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Southport had a probability of 20.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Buxton win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.91%) and 2-0 (9.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.63%), while for a Southport win it was 0-1 (5.71%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
BuxtonDrawSouthport
57.05% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01) 22.49% (0.0019999999999989 0) 20.46% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 54.1% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.07% (0.00099999999999767 0)44.93%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.72% (0.0020000000000024 0)67.28%
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.48% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)15.52% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)44.43% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Southport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.03% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)35.97% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.25% (0.010000000000002 0.01)72.75% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Buxton 57.04%
    Southport 20.46%
    Draw 22.49%
BuxtonDrawSouthport
1-0 @ 10.39% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.91% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.69% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 6.15% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 6.02% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.15% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.87% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2.8% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.47%
5-1 @ 1.07% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 57.04%
1-1 @ 10.63%
0-0 @ 5.58%
2-2 @ 5.07% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.07%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 22.49%
0-1 @ 5.71% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 5.44% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 2.92% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.85% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.73% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 0.99%
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 20.46%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Buxton 2-1 Hereford
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 1-2 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-0 Buxton
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 3-1 Buxton
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-1 Tamworth
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-2 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Southport
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-0 South Shields
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-3 Southport
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 2-3 Southport
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .