MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:31:08
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 42
Mar 29, 2024 at 3pm UK
Vauxhall Ground

Hemel Hemps.
3 - 4
Aveley

Folivi (3'), Smith (17'), Williams (68')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Hughes (37', 46', 73'), Vaz (60')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Hemel Hempstead Town and Aveley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dartford 1-1 Hemel Hemps.
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 St Albans City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aveley win with a probability of 39.76%. A win for Hemel Hempstead Town had a probability of 34.85% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aveley win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.64%) and 0-2 (6.48%). The likeliest Hemel Hempstead Town win was 1-0 (8.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.99%). The actual scoreline of 3-4 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Aveley would win this match.

Result
Hemel Hempstead TownDrawAveley
34.85% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 25.39% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 39.76% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Both teams to score 56.15% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.36% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)47.64% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.16% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)69.84% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Hemel Hempstead Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.6% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)26.4% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.44% (0.012999999999998 0.01)61.56% (-0.012 -0.01)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.29% (0.0010000000000048 0)23.71% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.17% (0.0010000000000048 0)57.83%
Score Analysis
    Hemel Hempstead Town 34.85%
    Aveley 39.76%
    Draw 25.38%
Hemel Hempstead TownDrawAveley
1-0 @ 8.34% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 7.99% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.55% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 3.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.18% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 34.85%
1-1 @ 11.99%
0-0 @ 6.26% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 9.01% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 8.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 6.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 4.14% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 3.11% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.49%
0-4 @ 1.12%
2-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 39.76%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dartford 1-1 Hemel Hemps.
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-2 Hampton
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 2-0 Hemel Hemps.
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-0 Hemel Hemps.
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 0-2 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-4 Chelmsford City
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 St Albans City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 3-1 Aveley
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 Tonbridge Angels
Monday, March 11 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-2 Weymouth
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-0 Yeovil
Monday, March 4 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Chelmsford City 2-0 Aveley
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .