MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 17:11:02
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 1 day 48 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League | Gameweek 2
Aug 13, 2022 at 3pm UK
Technique Stadium
AT

Chesterfield
1 - 0
Aldershot

Mandeville (65')
Banks (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Glover (52')
Coverage of the National League clash between Chesterfield and Aldershot Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldershot 1-4 Solihull
Saturday, August 6 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 51.99%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Aldershot Town had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.61%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.79%), while for an Aldershot Town win it was 0-1 (7.28%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Chesterfield in this match.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawAldershot Town
51.99% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 24.8% (0.0010000000000012 0) 23.2% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Both teams to score 50.54% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)51.47% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.72% (0.0030000000000001 0)73.28%
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)19.78%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.17% (0.00099999999999767 0)51.83%
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63% (0.0040000000000049 0)37% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.21% (0.0040000000000013 0)73.79% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 52%
    Aldershot Town 23.2%
    Draw 24.8%
ChesterfieldDrawAldershot Town
1-0 @ 11.86%
2-0 @ 9.61%
2-1 @ 9.55%
3-0 @ 5.19%
3-1 @ 5.16%
3-2 @ 2.57% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.1%
4-1 @ 2.09%
4-2 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 52%
1-1 @ 11.79%
0-0 @ 7.32%
2-2 @ 4.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 24.8%
0-1 @ 7.28%
1-2 @ 5.86% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 3.62%
1-3 @ 1.94% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.57%
0-3 @ 1.2%
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 23.2%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dorking 2-2 Chesterfield
Saturday, August 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 3-1 Chesterfield
Sunday, May 29 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, May 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 0-0 Woking
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 2-0 Chesterfield
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 0-1 Stockport
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-4 Solihull
Saturday, August 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-3 Wealdstone
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 Aldershot
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-2 Aldershot
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 3-1 Notts County
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Aldershot
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .