MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 12:05:19
SM
Italy U19s vs. Spain U19s: 54 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League | Gameweek 43
Apr 1, 2024 at 3pm UK
Technique Stadium

Chesterfield
1 - 3
Kidderminster

Preston (31' og.)
Naylor (49'), Dobra (65')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Hemmings (5'), Brown (48'), Preston (58')
Brown (28'), Brown (28'), Robinson (52'), Morgan-Smith (90+2')
Coverage of the National League clash between Chesterfield and Kidderminster Harriers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: York City 2-1 Chesterfield
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-3 Altrincham
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 69.36%. A draw had a probability of 18% and a win for Kidderminster Harriers had a probability of 12.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.88%) and 2-1 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.49%), while for a Kidderminster Harriers win it was 0-1 (3.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 1% likelihood.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawKidderminster Harriers
69.36% (-0.339 -0.34) 18.01% (0.179 0.18) 12.63% (0.163 0.16)
Both teams to score 51.76% (-0.148 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.71% (-0.442 -0.44)39.29% (0.444 0.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.38% (-0.463 -0.46)61.62% (0.467 0.47)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.76% (-0.20100000000001 -0.2)10.24% (0.203 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.43% (-0.46299999999999 -0.46)33.57% (0.465 0.47)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.67% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)42.33% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.28% (-0.029 -0.03)78.72% (0.032000000000011 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 69.36%
    Kidderminster Harriers 12.63%
    Draw 18.01%
ChesterfieldDrawKidderminster Harriers
2-0 @ 11.25% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-0 @ 9.88% (0.119 0.12)
2-1 @ 9.68% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 8.55% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.35% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
4-0 @ 4.87% (-0.069 -0.07)
4-1 @ 4.19% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-2 @ 3.16% (-0.023 -0.02)
5-0 @ 2.22% (-0.051 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.91% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.8% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 4.5%
Total : 69.36%
1-1 @ 8.49% (0.093999999999999 0.09)
0-0 @ 4.33% (0.089 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.16% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 18.01%
0-1 @ 3.73% (0.074 0.07)
1-2 @ 3.65% (0.036 0.04)
0-2 @ 1.6% (0.03 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.19% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.05% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 12.63%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: York City 2-1 Chesterfield
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-0 Boreham Wood
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 4-2 Chesterfield
Wednesday, March 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-2 Chesterfield
Saturday, March 16 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Oxford City
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 4-1 Fylde
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-3 Altrincham
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 1-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-1 Fylde
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 York City
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .