MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 16:07:33
SM
Sunday, July 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 38
Mar 9, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Bucks Head Ground

Kidderminster
0 - 0
York City


Lambert (41')
FT

Davies (9'), McLaughlin (13'), Chadwick (55'), Woodyard (64')
Coverage of the National League clash between Kidderminster Harriers and York City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-3 Fylde
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kidderminster Harriers win with a probability of 48.27%. A win for York City had a probability of 26.02% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kidderminster Harriers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.29%) and 2-0 (8.9%). The likeliest York City win was 0-1 (8.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood.

Result
Kidderminster HarriersDrawYork City
48.27% (-0.60599999999999 -0.61) 25.71% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 26.02% (0.63 0.63)
Both teams to score 50.63% (0.622 0.62)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.26% (0.54199999999999 0.54)52.74% (-0.543 -0.54)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.63% (0.461 0.46)74.37% (-0.461 -0.46)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.13% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)21.86% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.9% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)55.1% (0.064 0.06)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.79% (0.831 0.83)35.2% (-0.831 -0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.04% (0.857 0.86)71.96% (-0.858 -0.86)
Score Analysis
    Kidderminster Harriers 48.27%
    York City 26.02%
    Draw 25.7%
Kidderminster HarriersDrawYork City
1-0 @ 11.7% (-0.27 -0.27)
2-1 @ 9.29% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.9% (-0.215 -0.22)
3-1 @ 4.71% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.51% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-2 @ 2.46% (0.049 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.79% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.71% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 48.27%
1-1 @ 12.21%
0-0 @ 7.7% (-0.166 -0.17)
2-2 @ 4.85% (0.102 0.1)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 8.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.38% (0.142 0.14)
0-2 @ 4.19% (0.098 0.1)
1-3 @ 2.22% (0.098 0.1)
2-3 @ 1.69% (0.072 0.07)
0-3 @ 1.46% (0.067 0.07)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 26.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-2 Kidderminster
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 3-2 Oxford City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-3 Fylde
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-3 Wealdstone
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-0 York City
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Oldham
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Dag & Red
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 0-1 Dorking
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .