MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:18:08
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 23 hrs 26 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
HT
National League | Gameweek 35
Mar 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Shay Stadium
C

Halifax
4 - 2
Chesterfield

Harker (33', 39'), Oluwabori (45+3'), Cosgrove (66')
Golden (28'), Senior (85'), Harker (89')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Grigg (32'), Berry (78')
Dobra (50'), Grigg (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford City 0-2 Halifax
Sunday, March 17 at 12.15pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-2 Chesterfield
Saturday, March 16 at 12.30pm in National League

We said: Halifax Town 1-2 Chesterfield

A Halifax Town side playing at their best with plenty of momentum will certainly pose a tough test for the league-leading Spireites, but with the title within reach and superior quality throughout their squad, we back Cook's men to get over the line and lift the trophy at The Shay. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 43.3%. A win for Halifax Town had a probability of 31.4% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.02%) and 0-2 (7.25%). The likeliest Halifax Town win was 1-0 (7.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood.

Result
Halifax TownDrawChesterfield
31.4% (0.187 0.19) 25.3% (0.0040000000000013 0) 43.3% (-0.191 -0.19)
Both teams to score 55.37% (0.07 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.82% (0.052 0.05)48.18% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.67% (0.048000000000002 0.05)70.33% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.17% (0.151 0.15)28.83% (-0.15 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.32% (0.186 0.19)64.68% (-0.185 -0.19)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.79% (-0.066999999999993 -0.07)22.21% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.38% (-0.101 -0.1)55.62% (0.104 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Halifax Town 31.4%
    Chesterfield 43.3%
    Draw 25.3%
Halifax TownDrawChesterfield
1-0 @ 7.96% (0.016 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.45% (0.031 0.03)
2-0 @ 4.95% (0.03 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.09% (0.026 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.33% (0.015 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.05% (0.021 0.02)
4-1 @ 0.96% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 31.4%
1-1 @ 11.98%
0-0 @ 6.4% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.61% (0.012 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.17% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 9.63% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.02% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 7.25% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 4.52% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.64% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.81% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 1.7% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.37% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 43.3%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oxford City 0-2 Halifax
Sunday, March 17 at 12.15pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Halifax
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Halifax
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Woking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Maidenhead
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-2 Chesterfield
Saturday, March 16 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Oxford City
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 4-1 Fylde
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 4-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, March 2 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Rochdale
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .