MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 07:32:11
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 11 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 23
Feb 13, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Lner Community Stadium

York City
0 - 1
Dorking


Amos (52')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Blair (85')
Craig (37'), Carter (79')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Southend 0-1 York City
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Halifax
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League

We said: York City 2-1 Dorking Wanderers

With just two points separating the two sides in the National League table, we expect Tuesday's encounter to be a close-fought contest. While fine margins should decide the fixture, we think that York will do enough to claim all three points against a Dorking side that has lost five of their last six matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a York City win with a probability of 46.41%. A win for Dorking Wanderers had a probability of 28.6% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a York City win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.3%) and 2-0 (7.89%). The likeliest Dorking Wanderers win was 0-1 (7.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.84%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
York CityDrawDorking Wanderers
46.41% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09) 24.99% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 28.6% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Both teams to score 54.82% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.82% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)48.18% (0.032999999999994 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.66% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03)70.34% (0.031000000000006 0.03)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.2% (-0.054999999999993 -0.05)20.8% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.54% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)53.46% (0.086000000000006 0.09)
Dorking Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.22% (0.040999999999997 0.04)30.78% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.95% (0.046999999999997 0.05)67.05% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    York City 46.4%
    Dorking Wanderers 28.6%
    Draw 24.99%
York CityDrawDorking Wanderers
1-0 @ 10.05%
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.89% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.87% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.13% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.87% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.62% (-0.0079999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 46.4%
1-1 @ 11.84% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.4% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.48% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.54% (0.018 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.98% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.45% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.74% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.75% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 28.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Southend 0-1 York City
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 York City
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-2 York City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 York City
Sunday, January 7 at 2pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-0 Gateshead
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Halifax
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Fylde
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Dorking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-1 Dorking
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-0 Gateshead
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 0-1 Oldham
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .