MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 16:30:39
SM
Sunday, July 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 27
Jan 1, 2024 at 3pm UK
Lner Community Stadium
G

York City
2 - 0
Gateshead

Davies (4'), Akinyemi (58')
John-Lewis (85'), Sykes-Kenworthy (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Jobe (85')
Coverage of the National League clash between York City and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 York City
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 York City
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 46.91%. A win for York City had a probability of 29.68% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.96%) and 0-2 (6.94%). The likeliest York City win was 2-1 (7.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood.

Result
York CityDrawGateshead
29.68% (-0.073 -0.07) 23.41% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04) 46.91% (0.10899999999999 0.11)
Both teams to score 60.97% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.58% (0.13 0.13)40.41% (-0.132 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.21% (0.133 0.13)62.79% (-0.135 -0.13)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.9% (0.013999999999996 0.01)26.09% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.85% (0.022999999999996 0.02)61.14% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.49% (0.089999999999989 0.09)17.5% (-0.093 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.99% (0.164 0.16)48.01% (-0.165 -0.16)
Score Analysis
    York City 29.68%
    Gateshead 46.91%
    Draw 23.41%
York CityDrawGateshead
2-1 @ 7.18% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.14% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.12% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.22% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.8% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 1.85% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.08% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.94% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 29.68%
1-1 @ 10.69% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.26% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.57% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.63% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.41%
1-2 @ 9.32% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.96% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.94% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 5.41% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.03% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.64% (0.016 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.36% (0.015 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.76% (0.011 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.58% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 3.92%
Total : 46.91%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 York City
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 0-0 York City
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 0-1 Wigan
Friday, December 1 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-1 York City
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-0 Oxford City
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 York City
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-2 Gateshead
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, December 16 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Southend
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 1-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Gateshead
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .