MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 18:42:58
SM
Sunday, April 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 17
Dec 2, 2023 at 7pm UK
Kolporter Arena

Korona Kielce
0 - 1
Lech Poznan


Nono (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Velde (86')
Douglas (14'), van den Brom (15'), Gholizadeh (38'), Hotic (84')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Korona Kielce and Lech Poznan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 1-1 Korona Kielce
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 1-3 Widzew Lodz
Sunday, November 26 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lech Poznan win with a probability of 44.32%. A win for Korona Kielce had a probability of 29.88% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lech Poznan win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.04%) and 0-2 (7.78%). The likeliest Korona Kielce win was 1-0 (8.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.26%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Lech Poznan in this match.

Result
Korona KielceDrawLech Poznan
29.88% (-0.081 -0.08) 25.8% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03) 44.32% (0.111 0.11)
Both teams to score 53.01% (0.052 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.1% (0.085999999999999 0.09)50.9% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.22% (0.078000000000003 0.08)72.78% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Korona Kielce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.75% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)31.25% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.4% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)67.6% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Lech Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.11% (0.088999999999999 0.09)22.89% (-0.089000000000002 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.36% (0.13200000000001 0.13)56.64% (-0.132 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Korona Kielce 29.88%
    Lech Poznan 44.31%
    Draw 25.79%
Korona KielceDrawLech Poznan
1-0 @ 8.32% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.14% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.84% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.77% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.04% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 1.88% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 29.88%
1-1 @ 12.26% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 7.15% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.26% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.79%
0-1 @ 10.54% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 9.04% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.78% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.45% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.82% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.59% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.64% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.41% (0.01 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.95% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 44.31%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Ruch Chorzow 1-1 Korona Kielce
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-2 Jagiellonia
Saturday, November 11 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Piast Gliwice 0-0 Korona Kielce
Friday, November 3 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 5-3 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, October 27 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 1-1 Korona Kielce
Sunday, October 22 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Korona Kielce 1-1 Warta Poznan
Friday, October 6 at 5.15pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 1-3 Widzew Lodz
Sunday, November 26 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Legia 0-0 Lech Poznan
Sunday, November 12 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 2-0 Ruch Chorzow
Saturday, November 4 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-1 Lech Poznan
Saturday, October 28 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 3-3 Jagiellonia
Tuesday, October 24 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 3-1 LKS Lodz
Saturday, October 21 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .