MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 03:54:18
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 4
Oct 24, 2023 at 5pm UK
INEA stadion

Lech Poznan
3 - 3
Jagiellonia

Ba Loua (2', 51'), Ishak (43')
Ba Loua (48'), Marchwinski (55'), Andersson (64'), Velde (90+7'), Czerwinski (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Normann Hansen (54'), Skrzypczak (66'), Wdowik (90+6' pen.)
Romanczuk (63')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Lech Poznan and Jagiellonia Bialystok.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lech Poznan 3-1 LKS Lodz
Saturday, October 21 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Jagiellonia 3-0 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, October 20 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lech Poznan win with a probability of 64.25%. A draw had a probability of 19.8% and a win for Jagiellonia Bialystok had a probability of 15.96%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lech Poznan win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.91%) and 1-0 (9.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.27%), while for a Jagiellonia Bialystok win it was 1-2 (4.46%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood.

Result
Lech PoznanDrawJagiellonia Bialystok
64.25% (0.0010000000000048 0) 19.79% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 15.96% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Both teams to score 54.52% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.88% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)40.12% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.51% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)62.49% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Lech Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.19%11.8% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.97%37.02% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Jagiellonia Bialystok Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.82% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)38.18% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.06% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)74.94% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Score Analysis
    Lech Poznan 64.24%
    Jagiellonia Bialystok 15.96%
    Draw 19.79%
Lech PoznanDrawJagiellonia Bialystok
2-0 @ 10.28%
2-1 @ 9.91%
1-0 @ 9.63% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.33% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 7.06%
4-0 @ 3.91%
4-1 @ 3.77%
3-2 @ 3.4%
4-2 @ 1.82%
5-0 @ 1.67% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.61%
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 64.24%
1-1 @ 9.27%
2-2 @ 4.77%
0-0 @ 4.51%
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 19.79%
1-2 @ 4.46% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 4.34%
0-2 @ 2.09% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.53%
1-3 @ 1.43%
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 15.96%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Lech Poznan 3-1 LKS Lodz
Saturday, October 21 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 4-1 Puszcza Niepolomice
Friday, October 6 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Szczecin 5-0 Lech Poznan
Sunday, October 1 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 4-1 Rakow
Thursday, September 28 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 2-1 Stal Mielec
Saturday, September 23 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 0-2 Lech Poznan
Sunday, September 17 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Jagiellonia 3-0 Zaglebie Lubin
Friday, October 20 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-4 Jagiellonia
Sunday, October 8 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Jagiellonia 2-0 Legia
Sunday, October 1 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 2-2 Jagiellonia
Friday, September 22 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Jagiellonia 3-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, September 17 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 2-1 Jagiellonia
Sunday, September 3 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .