MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 10:33:57
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 5.30pm UK at Goodison Park
Everton
0 - 1
Chelsea

Mina (45+8'), Mykolenko (80'), Holgate (90+8')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Jorginho (45+9' pen.)
James (56'), Cucurella (90+11')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Everton 3-0 Dynamo Kiev
Friday, July 29 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 57.25%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Everton had a probability of 20.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.91%) and 0-2 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.63%), while for a Everton win it was 1-0 (5.71%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Chelsea in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Chelsea.

Result
EvertonDrawChelsea
20.26% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 22.48% (0.040000000000003 0.04) 57.25% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Both teams to score 53.8% (-0.131 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.84% (-0.18 -0.18)45.16% (0.178 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.49% (-0.173 -0.17)67.5% (0.17 0.17)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.69% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)36.31% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.91% (-0.096999999999998 -0.1)73.09% (0.094000000000008 0.09)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.47% (-0.080000000000013 -0.08)15.53% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.55% (-0.149 -0.15)44.45% (0.146 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Everton 20.26%
    Chelsea 57.26%
    Draw 22.47%
EvertonDrawChelsea
1-0 @ 5.71% (0.029 0.03)
2-1 @ 5.39% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 2.89% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 1.82% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.7% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 0.98%
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 20.26%
1-1 @ 10.63% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.64% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 22.47%
0-1 @ 10.5% (0.06 0.06)
1-2 @ 9.91% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 9.78% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 6.15% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-3 @ 6.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 3.12% (-0.018 -0.02)
1-4 @ 2.86% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-4 @ 2.83% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.45% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-5 @ 1.07% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.05% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 57.26%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Everton 3-0 Dynamo Kiev
Friday, July 29 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Blackpool 2-4 Everton
Sunday, July 24 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Minnesota Utd 4-0 Everton
Thursday, July 21 at 1am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Arsenal 2-0 Everton
Sunday, July 17 at 12am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Arsenal 5-1 Everton
Sunday, May 22 at 4pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace
Thursday, May 19 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Udinese 1-3 Chelsea
Friday, July 29 at 8pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea
Sunday, July 24 at 1am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Charlotte FC 1-1 Chelsea (0-0 pen.)
Thursday, July 21 at 1.35am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Chelsea 2-1 America
Sunday, July 17 at 3am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Chelsea 2-1 Watford
Sunday, May 22 at 4pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 1-1 Leicester
Thursday, May 19 at 8pm in Premier League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .