MX23RW : Sunday, May 22 17:12:43
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Sunday, May 22
Dec 4, 2021 at 5.30pm UK at Vicarage Road
Watford
1 - 3
Man City
Camilo Hernandez (74')
King (7'), Rose (31'), Cathcart (85')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Sterling (4'), Silva (31', 63')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 74.56%. A draw has a probability of 16% and a win for Watford has a probability of 9.45%.

The most likely scoreline was Watford 0-2 Manchester City with a probability of 12.46%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (10.3%), 0-3 (10.04%), 1-2 (9.19%). The actual score line of 1-3 was predicted with a 7.4%.

Result
WatfordDrawManchester City
9.45%15.99%74.56%
Both teams to score 47.51%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.08%38.92%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.76%61.24%
Watford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.16%47.84%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.88%83.11%
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.09%8.9%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.56%30.44%
Score Analysis
    Watford 9.45%
    Manchester City 74.54%
    Draw 15.99%
WatfordDrawManchester City
1-0 @ 3.14%
2-1 @ 2.8%
2-0 @ 1.16%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 9.45%
1-1 @ 7.6%
0-0 @ 4.26%
2-2 @ 3.39%
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 15.99%
0-2 @ 12.46%
0-1 @ 10.3%
0-3 @ 10.04%
1-2 @ 9.19%
1-3 @ 7.41%
0-4 @ 6.08%
1-4 @ 4.48%
0-5 @ 2.94%
2-3 @ 2.73%
1-5 @ 2.17%
2-4 @ 1.65%
0-6 @ 1.19%
Other @ 3.91%
Total : 74.54%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Serie A Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AC Milan37258466313583
2Inter Milan37249481324981
3Napoli38247774314379
4Juventus382010857372070
5Lazio3818101077581964
6Roma381891159431663
7Fiorentina38195145951862
8Atalanta BCAtalanta3816111165481759
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona381411136559653
10Torino381311144641550
11SassuoloSassuolo371311136463150
12Bologna381210164455-1146
13Udinese371014135758-144
14Empoli381011175070-2041
15Sampdoria37106214660-1436
16SpeziaSpezia38106224171-3036
17Salernitana37710203374-4131
18CagliariCagliari37611203468-3429
RGenoa38416182760-3328
RVeneziaVenezia3768233469-3526
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .