MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 01:49:16
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 16 hrs 55 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 18
Mar 16, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Hamad bin Khalifa Stadium

Al Ahli
1 - 1
Al Arabi

Yansane (81')
Arias (83'), Arias (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Msakni (56')
Mohammed (50'), Marafee (79'), Kala (87')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al Ahli and Al Arabi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Qatar SC 1-3 Al Ahli
Tuesday, March 12 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Arabi 2-2 Al-Sadd
Sunday, March 10 at 5.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Arabi win with a probability of 54.72%. A win for Al Ahli had a probability of 24.98% and a draw had a probability of 20.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Arabi win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.7%) and 0-2 (6.23%). The likeliest Al Ahli win was 2-1 (5.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood.

Result
Al AhliDrawAl Arabi
24.98% (-0.122 -0.12) 20.3% (0.032 0.03) 54.72% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Both teams to score 68.33% (-0.259 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.96% (-0.277 -0.28)29.04% (0.281 0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.97% (-0.34 -0.34)50.03% (0.344 0.34)
Al Ahli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.72% (-0.23400000000001 -0.23)23.28% (0.237 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.79% (-0.345 -0.34)57.21% (0.346 0.35)
Al Arabi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.06% (-0.063999999999993 -0.06)10.94% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.86% (-0.14500000000001 -0.15)35.14% (0.149 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Al Ahli 24.98%
    Al Arabi 54.72%
    Draw 20.3%
Al AhliDrawAl Arabi
2-1 @ 5.99% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 3.71% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.22% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.91% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 2.7% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.31% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.17% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.06% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 24.98%
1-1 @ 8.21% (0.054 0.05)
2-2 @ 6.62% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-0 @ 2.55% (0.042 0.04)
3-3 @ 2.37% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 20.3%
1-2 @ 9.09% (0.035 0.04)
1-3 @ 6.7% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.23% (0.067 0.07)
0-1 @ 5.63% (0.077 0.08)
2-3 @ 4.89% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-3 @ 4.6% (0.037 0.04)
1-4 @ 3.71% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-4 @ 2.7% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-4 @ 2.55% (0.014 0.01)
1-5 @ 1.64% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-4 @ 1.31% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-5 @ 1.2% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.13% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 54.72%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Qatar SC 1-3 Al Ahli
Tuesday, March 12 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Mu'aidar 1-1 Al Ahli
Tuesday, March 5 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Ahli 1-2 Umm Salal
Thursday, February 29 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Gharafa 1-2 Al Ahli
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 3-5 Al Ahli
Thursday, December 21 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 3-2 Al Ahli
Friday, December 8 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Arabi 2-2 Al-Sadd
Sunday, March 10 at 5.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 3-4 Al Arabi
Wednesday, March 6 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Arabi 2-3 Al-Rayyan
Friday, March 1 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 2-2 Al Arabi
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Shamal 0-0 Al Arabi
Wednesday, December 20 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Sadd 0-1 Al Arabi
Sunday, December 17 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .