MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:08:21
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 51 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Second Round
Nov 16, 2021 at 7pm UK
 
GN

Morocco
3 - 0
Guinea

Mmaee (21' pen., 29'), El Kaabi (60')
Masina (68'), Barkok (82')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Diawara (26'), Camara (49'), Conte (82')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Morocco win with a probability of 51.47%. A draw had a probability of 24.9% and a win for Guinea had a probability of 23.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Morocco win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.53%) and 2-0 (9.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.83%), while for a Guinea win it was 0-1 (7.35%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Morocco would win this match.

Result
MoroccoDrawGuinea
51.47%24.89%23.64%
Both teams to score 50.76%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.57%51.43%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.76%73.24%
Morocco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.02%19.98%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.85%52.15%
Guinea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.43%36.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.64%73.36%
Score Analysis
    Morocco 51.46%
    Guinea 23.64%
    Draw 24.89%
MoroccoDrawGuinea
1-0 @ 11.76%
2-1 @ 9.53%
2-0 @ 9.48%
3-1 @ 5.12%
3-0 @ 5.09%
3-2 @ 2.57%
4-1 @ 2.06%
4-0 @ 2.05%
4-2 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 51.46%
1-1 @ 11.83%
0-0 @ 7.31%
2-2 @ 4.79%
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 24.89%
0-1 @ 7.35%
1-2 @ 5.95%
0-2 @ 3.7%
1-3 @ 2%
2-3 @ 1.61%
0-3 @ 1.24%
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 23.64%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .