MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 16:27:43
SM
Barcelona vs. PSG: 2 hrs 32 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
IC
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Mar 24, 2023 at 4pm UK
 
CN

Ivory Coast
3 - 1
Comoros

Kouame (29'), Haller (61'), Krasso (89')
Aholou (74')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Youssouf (90+3')
M'Dahoma (79')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Algeria 1-0 Ivory Coast
Friday, January 27 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Burkina Faso 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, September 27 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21

We said: Ivory Coast 3-0 Comoros

Looking at the gulf in class and quality between the two squads, it is difficult not to see Ivory Coast cruising to a comfortable victory. Buoyed by the support of their home fans, we predict that Gasset's men will come away with all three points in what should be a pulsating contest with plenty of goal-mouth action. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ivory Coast win with a probability of 64.74%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Comoros had a probability of 14.36%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ivory Coast win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.25%) and 2-1 (9.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.92%), while for a Comoros win it was 0-1 (5.07%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Ivory Coast would win this match.

Result
Ivory CoastDrawComoros
64.74% (0.342 0.34) 20.9% (-0.154 -0.15) 14.36% (-0.188 -0.19)
Both teams to score 46.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.79% (0.261 0.26)48.21% (-0.262 -0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.63% (0.238 0.24)70.36% (-0.23899999999999 -0.24)
Ivory Coast Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.85% (0.18899999999999 0.19)14.15% (-0.188 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.19% (0.37 0.37)41.81% (-0.371 -0.37)
Comoros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.69% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)45.31% (0.114 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.82% (-0.09 -0.09)81.18% (0.090000000000003 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Ivory Coast 64.72%
    Comoros 14.36%
    Draw 20.9%
Ivory CoastDrawComoros
1-0 @ 12.53% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 12.25% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 7.99% (0.078 0.08)
3-1 @ 6.33% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
4-0 @ 3.91% (0.065 0.07)
4-1 @ 3.09% (0.041 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.5% (0.008 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.53% (0.036 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.22% (0.012 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.21% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 64.72%
1-1 @ 9.92% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-0 @ 6.41% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-2 @ 3.84% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 20.9%
0-1 @ 5.07% (-0.071 -0.07)
1-2 @ 3.93% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-2 @ 2.01% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.04% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.01% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.3%
Total : 14.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Algeria 1-0 Ivory Coast
Friday, January 27 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Uganda 1-3 Ivory Coast
Sunday, January 22 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Congo DR 0-0 Ivory Coast
Wednesday, January 18 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ivory Coast 0-1 Senegal
Saturday, January 14 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Burkina Faso 2-1 Ivory Coast
Saturday, November 19 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ivory Coast 4-0 Burundi
Wednesday, November 16 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Burkina Faso 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, September 27 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Seychelles 1-2 Comoros
Sunday, July 10 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Comoros 0-1 Botswana
Thursday, July 7 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Angola 3-1 Comoros
Tuesday, July 5 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, June 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 2-0 Lesotho
Friday, June 3 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .