MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 06:58:57
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 9pm UK at Estadio Ciudad de Lanús - Néstor Díaz Pérez
Boca Juniors
0 - 0
Racing
Boca Juniors win 6-5 on penalties

Zambrano (20'), Rojo (24'), Romero (45+2'), Fabra (87'), Battaglia (89'), Fernandez (90+2')
FT

Alcaraz (25'), Moreno (31'), Mura (52'), Sigali (79')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Boca Juniors and Racing Club.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 57.18%. A draw had a probability of 23.8% and a win for Racing Club had a probability of 19.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.03%) and 2-1 (9.65%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.27%), while for a Racing Club win it was 0-1 (6.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
Boca JuniorsDrawRacing Club
57.18%23.8%19.02%
Both teams to score 47.73%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.77%52.23%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.07%73.93%
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.93%18.07%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.01%48.99%
Racing Club Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.26%41.74%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.79%78.21%
Score Analysis
    Boca Juniors 57.17%
    Racing Club 19.02%
    Draw 23.8%
Boca JuniorsDrawRacing Club
1-0 @ 12.9%
2-0 @ 11.03%
2-1 @ 9.65%
3-0 @ 6.3%
3-1 @ 5.5%
4-0 @ 2.69%
3-2 @ 2.4%
4-1 @ 2.35%
4-2 @ 1.03%
5-0 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 57.17%
1-1 @ 11.27%
0-0 @ 7.54%
2-2 @ 4.21%
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 23.8%
0-1 @ 6.59%
1-2 @ 4.93%
0-2 @ 2.88%
1-3 @ 1.44%
2-3 @ 1.23%
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 19.02%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boca Juniors 2-0 Defensa
Wednesday, May 11 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tigre 0-2 Boca Juniors
Saturday, May 7 at 8.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Always Ready 0-1 Boca Juniors
Thursday, May 5 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Boca Juniors 2-0 Barracas Central
Saturday, April 30 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Corinthians 2-0 Boca Juniors
Wednesday, April 27 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: C. Cordoba 1-2 Boca Juniors
Saturday, April 23 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 5-0 Aldosivi
Tuesday, May 10 at 11.15pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: San Lorenzo 1-1 Racing
Friday, May 6 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-2 Racing
Tuesday, May 3 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Racing 1-1 Banfield
Saturday, April 30 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Melgar 3-1 Racing
Wednesday, April 27 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Racing 0-0 Newell's OB
Sunday, April 24 at 8.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Argentine Primera Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Serie A Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AC Milan38268469313886
2Inter Milan38259484325284
3Napoli38247774314379
4Juventus382010857372070
5Lazio3818101077581964
6Roma381891159431663
7Fiorentina38195145951862
8Atalanta BCAtalanta3816111165481759
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona381411136559653
10Torino381311144641550
11SassuoloSassuolo381311146466-250
12Udinese381114136158347
13Bologna381210164455-1146
14Empoli381011175070-2041
15Sampdoria38106224663-1736
16SpeziaSpezia38106224171-3036
17Salernitana38710213378-4531
18CagliariCagliari38612203468-3430
RGenoa38416182760-3328
RVeneziaVenezia3869233469-3527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .