MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 18:40:26
SM
Barcelona vs. PSG: 19 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 8
Feb 29, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio Juan Carmelo Zerillo

Gimnasia
1 - 3
Instituto

Dominguez (60')
Saravia (31'), Sanchez (64'), Enrique (68')
Abaldo (43'), Cabral (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Suarez (27'), Puebla (67' pen.), Bay (84')
Acevedo (30'), Mainero (90+6')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Gimnasia and Instituto.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gimnasia 0-0 Estudiantes
Sunday, February 25 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 0-2 Godoy Cruz
Monday, February 26 at 1am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gimnasia win with a probability of 45.89%. A draw had a probability of 28.3% and a win for Instituto had a probability of 25.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gimnasia win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.37%) and 2-1 (8.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.95%), while for a Instituto win it was 0-1 (9.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
GimnasiaDrawInstituto
45.89% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02) 28.3% (0.0019999999999989 0) 25.81% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 43.32% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.92% (0.007000000000005 0.01)62.08% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.21% (0.004999999999999 0)81.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Gimnasia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.88% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)27.12% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.49% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)62.51% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Instituto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.44% (0.018000000000001 0.02)40.56% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.84% (0.016999999999999 0.02)77.16% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Gimnasia 45.89%
    Instituto 25.81%
    Draw 28.3%
GimnasiaDrawInstituto
1-0 @ 14.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.37% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.45%
3-0 @ 4.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.68% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.66%
4-0 @ 1.33% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 45.89%
1-1 @ 12.95%
0-0 @ 11%
2-2 @ 3.81% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 9.93% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-2 @ 5.84% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 1.76% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.35% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.15% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.31%
Total : 25.81%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gimnasia 0-0 Estudiantes
Sunday, February 25 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 2-1 Gimnasia
Sunday, February 18 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Gimnasia 3-1 Huracan
Tuesday, February 13 at 10.15pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Velez Sarsfield 3-1 Gimnasia
Saturday, February 10 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Independiente 0-1 Gimnasia
Saturday, February 3 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Gimnasia 2-3 Independiente Rivadavia
Tuesday, January 30 at 10.15pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 0-2 Godoy Cruz
Monday, February 26 at 1am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 0-2 Independiente
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Independiente Rivadavia 0-2 Instituto
Friday, February 16 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 2-2 Talleres
Monday, February 12 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Banfield 0-2 Instituto
Tuesday, February 6 at 1am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 3-0 Tucuman
Tuesday, January 30 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .