Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 63.33%. A draw has a probability of 21.9% and a win for Young Boys has a probability of 14.78%.
The most likely scoreline was Manchester United 1-0 Young Boys with a probability of 13.53%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-0 (12.55%), 1-1 (10.32%), 2-1 (9.58%). The actual score line of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3%.