MX23RW : Friday, August 19 15:05:33
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19
Apr 30, 2022 at 3pm UK at Madejski Stadium
Reading
0 - 1
West Brom

Drinkwater (62')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Grant (78')
Phillips (32'), Molumby (55'), Ashworth (90+3')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Luton 1-0 Reading
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in Championship

We said: Reading 1-0 West Bromwich Albion

Both teams are likely to have one eye on next season already so could decide to experiment in this game, which makes it tricky to call. The mood around the Reading camp is stronger at the moment, so we are backing the Royals to nick a one-goal win on home turf. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a West Bromwich Albion win with a probability of 45.42%. A win for Reading had a probability of 29.17% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a West Bromwich Albion win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.18%) and 0-2 (7.87%). The likeliest Reading win was 1-0 (7.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for West Bromwich Albion in this match.

Result
ReadingDrawWest Bromwich Albion
29.17%25.41%45.42%
Both teams to score 53.82%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.34%49.66%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.33%71.67%
Reading Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.87%31.13%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.54%67.45%
West Bromwich Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.15%21.85%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.91%55.08%
Score Analysis
    Reading 29.17%
    West Bromwich Albion 45.41%
    Draw 25.41%
ReadingDrawWest Bromwich Albion
1-0 @ 7.94%
2-1 @ 7.05%
2-0 @ 4.63%
3-1 @ 2.74%
3-2 @ 2.08%
3-0 @ 1.8%
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 29.17%
1-1 @ 12.07%
0-0 @ 6.8%
2-2 @ 5.36%
3-3 @ 1.06%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 10.34%
1-2 @ 9.18%
0-2 @ 7.87%
1-3 @ 4.66%
0-3 @ 3.99%
2-3 @ 2.72%
1-4 @ 1.77%
0-4 @ 1.52%
2-4 @ 1.03%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 45.41%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hull City 3-0 Reading
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 4-4 Swansea
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-2 Reading
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 1-2 Cardiff
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 2-1 Stoke
Tuesday, April 5 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Barnsley 1-1 Reading
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 0-0 Coventry
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 4-0 West Brom
Monday, April 18 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 2-1 Blackpool
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 1-3 Stoke
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 2-0 Bournemouth
Wednesday, April 6 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Birmingham 1-0 West Brom
Sunday, April 3 at 3pm in Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .