MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 04:28:11
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 12 hrs 31 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 24, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Estadio Diego Armando Maradona
C

Argentinos Jrs
1 - 0
Corinthians

Veron (2')
Guede (27'), Rodriguez (29'), Veron (38'), Batallini (52'), Godoy (53'), Viveros (57')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Fagner (26'), Raul (88')
Gustavo (59')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Argentinos Juniors and Corinthians.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 1-1 Defensa (3-2 pen.)
Saturday, April 20 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Bragantino 1-0 Corinthians
Saturday, April 20 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 51.32%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Corinthians had a probability of 23.07%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.91%) and 2-1 (9.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.1%), while for a Corinthians win it was 0-1 (7.84%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Argentinos Juniors in this match.

Result
Argentinos JuniorsDrawCorinthians
51.32% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 25.6% (0.0010000000000012 0) 23.07% (0.023 0.02)
Both teams to score 48.06% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.33% (0.010999999999996 0.01)54.67% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)76% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.67% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)21.33% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.71% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)54.29% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.09% (0.029000000000003 0.03)38.91% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.36% (0.026 0.03)75.64% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Argentinos Juniors 51.32%
    Corinthians 23.07%
    Draw 25.6%
Argentinos JuniorsDrawCorinthians
1-0 @ 12.82% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.91% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.35% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
3-0 @ 5.1% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 4.82% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.97% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.86%
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 51.32%
1-1 @ 12.1%
0-0 @ 8.3% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 4.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 7.84% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 5.71% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 3.7% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.8% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.39% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.16% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 23.07%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 1-1 Defensa (3-2 pen.)
Saturday, April 20 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 3-3 Barracas Central
Tuesday, April 16 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 0-3 Racing
Tuesday, April 9 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Velez Sarsfield 0-0 Argentinos Jrs
Friday, April 5 at 11.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 2-3 Argentinos Jrs
Tuesday, April 2 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Instituto 1-2 Argentinos Jrs
Friday, March 29 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Bragantino 1-0 Corinthians
Saturday, April 20 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 2-0 Corinthians
Thursday, April 18 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Corinthians 0-0 Atletico Mineiro
Sunday, April 14 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Corinthians 4-0 Nacional
Tuesday, April 9 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Racing 1-1 Corinthians
Wednesday, April 3 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Coritiba 0-2 Corinthians
Thursday, December 7 at 12.30am in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .